Binky & Beau's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Introducing Binky and Beau. They are abrother-sister team from the San Diego House Rabbit Society.Binky, the sister on the right, is the bossy one in charge. (Typicalgirl) Beau, brother on the left, is the low man on the totempole. He was the runt of the bunny family and would get hisbutt kicked on a regular basis by his other brothers. Theyare five months old and have been spayed and neutered.Theylove to lay in their litter box and drink out of a bowlnot a bottle.

34599%3B2%3C9%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3263%3E884%3E775%3EWSNRCG%3D3233454673867nu0mrj

awwwww, Zakfoxmom, they're making mecry! I'm so glad you decided to take them in. I'vebeen reading your post, and you were such a great mom to Bunny, theseguys are the luckiest little bunnies in town.

:kiss:

SAS

What precious sweethearts:inlove:

And Binky is sooo beautiful! I love her markings :)

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

They spent a lot of time in their litterbox. Their cage is currently in our bedroom until we can getthe spare bedroom situated. At one point, Ranger and Butter,two of our cats snuck in the room and were laying near the cagewatching them. I didn't know this until Binky started tothump and I couldn't figure out what the sound was. Bunny wasalways really quiet and had never thumped. Well once thelights went out, they started to eat and party. I ended upsleeping downstairs because my husband's snoring was justhideous!!!! This morning my husband said that they weremaking a lot of noise throwing their dishes around. They areapparently goingto fit in really well with us.

:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back