Binkies..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, never seen a bunny who couldn't control their binkies? I don't know maybe someone else has experienced it?

Sorry I couldn't be of much help, but why do you feel like he can't control them?

They can control it just like they control any other body movement. Sometimes they're having too much fun to pay attention to little details like walls and furniture, though.;)

Nope, they control the binkies. They usually do it when they are feeling happy. Atleast with Pebbles, if she binkies, boy she'll let everyone know! Running into walls, bumping into things, sometimes even attemting to do a binky down the stairs! (More times then not, ending in her trying to stumble to get her 'smooth groove' back.. ;))

You kidding? :woohoo

My Pebbles has too much fun and goes head first into the fence.:shock:

Or does a face plant in the snow bank. :D

13769.jpg

13771.jpg

Rainbows! ;)

My little girl, Baby, has uncontrollable binkies all the time. I think she's just clumsy. Sometimes she doesn't even land on her feet, bless her heart.

She's not the brightest rabbit.

I got the chance to see Carolyn's Flemish, Cali, do some VERY controlled binkie's. She does them very slowly. First the front end binkies...and then the back end follows. Kind of a "Kahhhh.....:waiting:.....thumpppp"

Now I get to enjoy watching my Tootsie do the same thing....slow-mo-binkies rock!!!:bunnydance:

~Jim

My bunny binkies on all the time but they are imbeweencontrolled and uncontrolled....not too crazy not too slow!:bunnydance::colors::colors::bunnydance:

JimD wrote:
I got the chance to see Carolyn's Flemish, Cali, do some VERY controlled binkie's.
In tight spots Pebbles can jump up 2-3 inchesand do 180's.

Other times she uses the wall to her advantageby bouncingand pushing off the wall. But I think she's going too fast to stop, so she slams her body against the wall and kicks away to get going again.
I think she should play hockey with all the body checks. :bump

Rainbows! :D

I see, my dustin is always hitting things when he binkies XD it seemed like he could hurt himself!! but i see that they're just having fun!! so funny our bunnies!!! :bunnydance:

haha cute binky stories. Charlie always uses me as part of his binkies when I am least expecting it. He likes to binky onto the chair and push off of me onto the top of the sofa. I have a ton of scratches... but it seems very well planned out when he does it. Doesn't miss a step.

Latest posts

Back