Bijoux gets a haircut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bijoux

Reaction score
and show off my adorable bunny

3500115368_0fa441042e.jpg

Thank you. I will try to post one of him before his haircut. Everyone kept asking me what the heck it was, couldn't even tell it was a bunny.

I think he looks just like a toy bunny now. In fact my son in law came over with my granddaughter and he and I were talking, my 4 year old granddaughter came in carrying bijoux around the underarms. I shreiked and then said, oh I guess that's ok. My son in law said "what, you don't want her playing with that". I said, I just don't want her to hurt him. He was shocked it was not a toy. (He doesn't come over much, she's over all the time)

These pictures were from the day I brought him home

3500114658_be5ef832a8_m.jpg

3499296019_c06b78730b_m.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous rabbit! :biggrin2:

They are on my list of "breeds to own" but I don't think I'd have time to keep up with the grooming!

Look at those ears and that face!! Bijoux is officially on my bun-napping list. :biggrin2:

I think he really likes the fur short, he seems to be warm all the time. I think he especially enjoys being able to see:happyrabbit:

Latest posts

Back