BIG UPDATE ON BEATRICE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeAndB44

Reaction score
Beatrice is now Bee, because Beatrice is a boy. I'm actually happy about this, I like boys better than girls but I had to rename her. When I first sexed him he was about a month old so his penis looked like a vulva.

Bee is close to three months old according to the vet.

Bee has a scratch on his eye which caused the infection and irritation. It is going away and he should be just fine.

Bee has ear mights that were treated by the vet and his ears are doing much better already.

Bee weighs a whopping one pound nine ounces. :D

I love him!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who gave me advice and support and stuff while I was worried about his health. You are amazing. (Especially Katt.)

I'm glad to hear the Bee is doing well. Are you going to have him neutered soon?

MeAndB44 wrote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who gave me advice and support and stuff while I was worried about his health. You are amazing. (Especially Katt.)

*blush* thanks, but i didn't do anything to special!

i am so happy that Bee is going to be good and healthy! now we just need lots of photos of HIM

. . . an btw, i am always here is you need anything or have questions!

slavetoabunny wrote:
I'm glad to hear the Bee is doing well. Are you going to have him neutered soon?
We're waiting until he's a little bit older, he's barely three months old and the vet wants to wait.

Latest posts

Back