Big Problem...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nadezhda wrote:
Yes, my buns are both neutered. Fred, the youngest one, has been neutered for... just over a month, I think.

Give him some time for his demeanor to adjust. He's probably still got some hormones affecting him, and may be what's causing his aggression towards the dog.

How about Zoro? How long ago was he neutered.

It took several weeks for Benji to calm down after his neuter.

Bonding two boys can sometimes be very difficult. Follow the advice of the forum, as I haven't had much luck with bonding issues. Good Luck.

JimD wrote:
Follow the advice of the forum, as I haven't had much luck with bonding issues. Good Luck.
Me niether! :( I guess I just stink at it. :?

Nadezhda - I just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry that you have to deal with all this. I'll be thinking about you!:pink iris:

Thanks for all the kind words!

Zorro has been neutered since March 20. I think his chomping was only because Fred was humping his head.

Zorro and Fred have cages that are sort of mirrored, so when either Fred of Zorro does something or goes to a different level, the other follows, and might imitate the action. Example: Fred stopped eating his food on the top level, went down the ramp to the middle level, and began enthusiastically chewing on his cage bars. Zorro stomped down the ramp, and took a couple nibbles at his cage bars before watching Fred for a few seconds, then he cleaned his back and went back up the ramp to his food.

Latest posts

Back