big news!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
im getting another rabbit! i was talking to myfriend on the phone, and she asked if i wanted her rabbit, since shehas no room, money, nor time to spend on it. i asked my dad, and hesaid yes. we're gonna put him in Ivory's old cage (which he got too bigfor). apparently, he's about 6 months old, and he's a brown dwarf. nopictures of him from my friend, but im very excited :) ivory's apussycat, so im hoping they'll at least get along a little bit ;)

AWESOME! You'll probably have to have them neutered if they aren't.... then maybe they will get along.

Ivory seems like a sweetheart :)

YAY!!! :dude:

Agree, the name 'bunny' has to go.

How Exciting!!!

Dad comes through! :)

I'll be following this thread.

-Carolyn

haha...i sent an email out to anyone in my address book, and i got this back from one of the people i babysit for:

yeah----now you'll never be able to get dropped off without Michael
wanting to come in to see the "animals"

(as of now, her 2yo son Michael always insists to see the 'amnals' whenthey drive me home....i gotta get a picture of it sometime...itsadorable!)

I'm excited about your new rabbit. You've actually been on my mind quite a bit and I wondered how you were doing.

I had just checked a book out of the library that's excellent and Ihighly recommend that you read "The O'Reilly Factor For Kids"by Bill O'Reilly. An excellent book forteens indealing with life and relationships. It's a well organizedeasy read that may give you some good pointers for dealing with some ofthe difficult relationships and trials in your life. I reallythink you'll enjoy it and at maybe pick up some helpful pointersforcoping with life's great hurdles.

Think you heard it all before? This guy has some no-nonsenseadvice on how to make the right decisions for yourself and not just toplease others.

I also highly recommend it to parents!

Pam

Congrats! I'mlooking forward to all the stories we will be hearing from your placefor awhile!

Raspberry

dreamgal042 wrote:
he's named bunny....but that wont last long. neither bun isneutered....i may get that done...
Yeah, needs a new name for sure!

I can't wait to see him!

ivory's being a stinker :p he's been thumping atme all night, prolly cuz im doing homework instead of catering to hisevery need. but i did manage to get some pictures. this first one wasafter about 10 seconds of 'where did my bunny go???' then i saw this...

tn_112-1247_IMG.jpg
itsa good thing for those big ears you all love ;) i gota closerlook, and found out Ivory found his new favorite hiding spot

tn_112-1248_IMG.jpg
yousee those encyclopedias to his left? his new favorite game is to seehow many he can pull out of the shelf before mommy sees

tn_112-1249_IMG.jpg
look at me! im so cute!

tn_112-1250_IMG.jpg
and da bunny nose!! :)

i just realized this evening that ivory's about the same size or a tadsmaller than my aunt's dog. the new bun's a dwarf, according to herowner, if you put your two hands together, he only "overflows" a littlebit....

dreamgal042 wrote:
Thisis the cutest picture I have ever seen! I love the "where'smy bunny" game! That is just hilarious! One earsticking out and he thought you couldn't see him at all! :p

Congratulations! :DReally glad you canhave him, have you thought of any names yet or are you waiting to seewhat character he has first?

Kate

Latest posts

Back