Big News!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiemarie78

Reaction score
I figured since everyone was sharing there I'm getting married. I'd share I'm FINALLY getting Divorced!!! We are going to file April 3rd. I am really glad to move on with my life. We've been separated since October 2006!!! :D Best NEWS is that I'm moving in with Nick soon and we've been talking about getting married. So I'm getting divorced and hopefully this year I'll be getting married again.

My Parents were separated for 9 years before they finally got round to sorting everything out, and that was only because my Dad was so crap at signing the forms and everything. Only when he decided he wanted to marry his girlfriend (who didn't know he was still married) did he get round to doing it!

John and I get along so much better now then when we lived together. We are both glad that we can remain friends. He has found someone else an I'm very happy for him!

My dad divorced my mom behind her back. told the juge she abandoned him and that he had all 3 kids with him.mymom had us with her when he moved us to his families property. and my mom was suposed to pay him $300 a month per child... she only found out about it when my oldest sister called upset to ask my mom if my parents were divorced( my cousin on my dads side told her) his whole family new it and didn't bother telling her( i don't have alot to do with my dad or his family) . they had to redo the divorce and she felt sorry for him and talked the judge out of sending him to jail for purgery and she only got $75 a month per child ... we did without alot because of him...

I am glad that you and your future ex. gets along... it makes it so much easier... I am glad that you found someone to make you happy

Back