Big Job interview on Wednesday...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momof2buns

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted much here lately, Abby and Jax are doing great and spoiled rotten as ever.:pAnyhow, my last semester of nursing school is wrapping up and with finals in a few weeks, I've started applying at different places.

Well, I got a call last week and have a Big job interview this wednesday at 1:00pm central time. I need your prayers/good thoughts!!!!! This is for an RN position-I'm SO excited! This is the biggest hospital in the area and the benefits are awesome.

I'm nervous already :twitch:, so I'm going to have to get over that by tomorrow because I need some confidence to do well.:biggrin2:

Thanks everyone!!:group:

Good luck on your interview - my sis is going on 20+yrs.of RN nursing out in California...she is SO ready to retire but wants to wait to get the full benefits. Takes a special person to be a nurse, imho.

I'm so happy for you getting finished with school! That alone must be so rewarding!

We'll be thinking of you and sending "get the big job" vibes!

GOOD LUCK!

Good luck! Nursing is a wonderful profession. I know you're probably tired of school, but a number of nurses I've spoken with highly recommend getting your masters degree. Having your Nurse Practitioner license opens up a lot more opportunities.

Thanks everyone!! Patti, you're so right, I will likely continue going to school this summer part time. The interview today will be 3 hours long in front of a panel of people....ugh. lol

It went Very Good!!! Whew, I'm glad it's over with too...lol. It did take about two hours in front of a panel of 4 RNs. I'm really hoping for the Surgical ICU position...still keep your fingers crossed, I'll know in 2 weeks as they will start calling and making offers on the 30th. :) Whew, now I'm going to go pamper my bunnies.

Latest posts

Back