best job eeevvvveeerrrr

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmmyBunny

Reaction score
so i got a new job working for a game stop. on of my hobbies is games. i love games. so already pretty cool. and im working with some friends. so even better! but what makes it so fantastic on monday for a midnight release we are working WE GET TO DRESS UP LIKE ZOMBIES!!! yes thats right my job is asking me to please dress up like a reanimated corpse infected by some mysterious virus that makes the dead walk. i am incredibly excited.

That sounds awesome. Plus, playing a ton of games is probably a job requirement so you can talk to people about them....that sounds even more awesome!

Woah that's fun! I love dressing up :) I applied for a job at 'Game Stop' as well. Not sure if the stores are related, didn't get the job, might have had something to do with the fact I've no interest in gaming though :p

I used to work at a Play N Trade video game store and loved it. Whats better then getting paid to play and talk about video games! It was a slower store and I worked the evening shift so I had maybe 8-10 customers a night which left plenty of time to play games. The way a Play N Trade is setup is a bit different then a EB games or Gamestop too. In the back there was 8 TVs with all the different consoles setup. So it was pretty sweet as I could play anything I wanted in the store. It was a great job but unfortunately the owner closed the store down this summer :( I've been considering applying at another video game store as its a pretty fun job.

oh resident evil is coming out. and yeah i play a ton of games im such a game.... lover. and its fun. i enjoy it a lot i picked up all my zombie make up today haahah now im going to chase my bf around going i need to paint your face!!!

so i made him into a zombie but he wont let me ost the pictures of it. but it was my first time ever doing zombie make up so i think it came out pretty good. haha he looks aweosme what a champ
when he come home
bf: hey oh i see you picked up the stuff
me: i can make you into a zombie now.
bf: me? now?
me: yes
bf: i hate makeup stuff
me: .... but.... please?
bf. fine.

Awesome. :biggrin: I want to apply at our local video game store/tabletop game store/nerd paradise. I'm just not sure they'd take me. :(

game stop have a few requirements i know ours says you need to have a ged or high school diploma and some other requirements they prefer people to have game knowledge and some sales background

oh totally i have to wait for him to go to sleep nosey meany pants. but its happening... ohhhh its happening. we just did some different things with one of my friends/coworkers. so ill post those too. so much fun. we kind of went crazy it looks like **** exploded

ok so i have some pictures now of my bf and my friend/coworker these were my first 2 times ever doing full face make up and im hoping it will get better there will be bigger gashes and more make up for the real deal and everything we want to look awesome so we are gonna keep trying but these are my first 2 attemps

the bf: with experiment #1
99BB499B.jpg

D579531F.jpg

we had a little fun experimenting and he went along with it the face he is makingin the second one i was laughing sooo hard. he got some of the fake blood in his mouth and hahahahaha ohhhh funnnnyyyy

my friend/ coworker: with experiment #2
525FD1BE.jpg

BCF5ABEF.jpg

the first one is kind of to show the eye make up and the gash did a better job blending and made it look like the gash was peeling too
the second one was to show the bruising i didnt finish the second eye and the "veins" were an experiment to see how that might look
9AB3B21C.jpg

-moan in zombie language-

Back