Best brand of coffee?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor

Reaction score
For all you canucks...please don't say Timmys! I've never chased a coffee cup half way across the country! Although with these winds...who knows?

I do like presidents choice-the great canadian coffee. I also enjoy genuine mexican coffee. I could drink cup after cup, and write in my travel diary all day.:caffeine

i'm addicted to starbucks and wish i had more money for an everyday fix. anyone out there have their caramel frappuccino? it's heaven.

Okay. For real. You're starting to freak me out. :D I LOVE coffee. Mmmmm. I drink it all day long.

LOL Thor, I go for PC too! Good bang for your buck. :colors:

But I also make a point of buying Copenhagen whole beans from Blenz, because it has the highest caffeine count!

:energizerbunny:

sas :jumpforjoy:and pipp :bunnydance:

Starbucks but jsut recently international coffee was pretty good to.

And at starbucks my favorite things are the caramel frap and thecaramell latte.

SLG is crazy for the caramel frappuccino light on the whip!Her Daddy can't even pronounce it and it drives him mad that his little girl is a Starbucks freak! :)I do limit her though... I love the White Mocha.

As far as coffee every day at home- I likeEight o' clock. I buy the Columbian whole bean and grind it.

Raspberry

I love coffee but I can't bring myself to give money to Starbucks.:? I love independant coffee shops! If you are ever in Green Bay, check out the Attic.

As for brands at home, I'm not sure. I buy the whole bean stuff in the store and grind it, but we keep some Folgers or something around for when we're on the go or making giant pots for friends.

Back