Bentley got neutered

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
I took Bentley in to be neutered and to have his ear checked. He had an ear infection for 2 wks I had to put Baytril in the ear and what a time I had holding him and getting the meds down. I used a blanket but he bit me and scratched the heck out of me anyway. His neuter went well and his ear is much better so it's only another week of meds until his re-check, thank gosh.

This new vet I went to loves Bentley and it seems he's the only EL they've seen so he's a star when he goes there. They just called me today to see how he's doing and I was really surprised since with all my pets getting spayed/neutered I never got a phone call from anyone before. And the price was cheaper then they quoted me $207 whew. He's doing well but he hates when it's medication time poor guy.

Glad to hear that Bentley's neuter went well...that's also good that his ear infection is clearing up...poor boy...give him lots of nose rubs from me....he's just so cute!

Glad to hear Bentley is doing great! Keep an eye on him for swelling at the neuter site!

I had Prince neutered almost a year ago and had to check him every day for swelling. He never had any swelling.

Plus watch him to make sure he doesn't open up the incision areas.

nose rubs from me as well. i can remember hartleybuns' neuter - i counted the pellets and pieces of carrot i gave him that night, and counted the remainder in the morning to make sure he was eating:) i've also never checked a water bottle so carefully either.

Thanks everyone! Bentley started eating at the vet and hasn't stopped keeping him calm and inactive is the hard part.

He had his re-check and he healed up fine and his ear infection is all cleared up. YAHOO. What a pain to get him to sit still for his meds in those big ears. I really like his new vet and he is very cute too. Their staff is so nice and there's about 7 vet there and I feel very comfortable. I rec'd a letter from them welcoming me to there hospital and all the vets signed it very sweet. I never got a letter or a phone call after surgery to see how my pets were doing. So I'm very happy Bentley is in good hands with this vet.

I also bought him a blankie for him to play with he loved mine I used to bring him there but now he has his own and a bowl that attaches to his pen. Good gosh he flings his pellets everywhere everyday so now it won't be such a mess.

Thanks for all you kinds words for my boy!

Back