Benji Portrait for JimD & I Luv Mah Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh and...let us know how much you're sellingthe prints for, too. There are many of the buns here that I would likeone of the prints from. I'd love to do a bunny room in my house. :)

Elf Mommy wrote:
Ohhh and...let us know how much you're selling the prints for,too. There are many of the buns here that I would like one of theprints from. I'd love to do a bunny room in my house. :)

At animal shows that i've gone to (mainly reptile shows) I've sold myprints for $20 to $25. I sell them matted, signed, and numbered. Icould sell prints of the other rabbit paintings I've done for $15. I'mactually thinking that I will be putting together a calander ofcompletely new, unseen rabbit paintings (I havent done them yet....I've got too much other things on my plate right now!) that I will beselling, so then you could get more rabbit prints that way, too.

Thank you so much for doing this for us.

I haven't been on board for a few days and I'm just now catching up on everything.

Danielle told me that the portrait came out so much like the photo thatit was hard to tell the difference. Now that I've seen it I know whatshe means. I actually scrolled right past it because I though you hadjust posted the photo for some reason.

I am very impressed and you should be proud of your work.

Thanks again..and again..and again..:D

:~) Jim

Back