Belle is peeing on me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChandieLee

Reaction score
The past couple of times I've picked Belle up (for meds, or syringe feeding, etc.) she has slightly pee'd on me...:?. I really don't think she's marking me as hers, and she's spayed. Any ideas as to why she may be doing this?

ChandieLee wrote:
The past couple of times I've picked Belle up (for meds, or syringe feeding, etc.) she has slightly pee'd on me...:?. I really don't think she's marking me as hers, and she's spayed. Any ideas as to why she may be doing this?
I'm only guessing here, but maybe she's stressed about being medicated/syringe-fed. Or perhaps it's a defense mechanism, in the hopes that you'll put her down if she dribbles a little on you? (The second guess sounds odd, but with buns, ya' never know.)

Jenk

Or perhaps it's a defense mechanism, in the hopes that you'll put her down if she dribbles a little on you? (The second guess sounds odd, but with buns, ya' never know.)

Actually, this sounds very bunny-like to me, though - like so many other things - dependant on the animals' personality.

Latest posts

Back