Behind the name

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chili I named because she's so chill. And she's named after Chili Palmer from Be Cool. Her full name is CassLynn Rabbitry's Chili Palmer.

Stitch got his name cause he looks like he's stitched together with different colors. His full name is CassLynn Rabbitry's Leave You in Stitches.

:D

I'm all about "show" names. Haha. Being a dog enthusiast and all. :p

Ok, my first bunny's name was Star (RIP sweet girl). She got her name from a
horse that lived down the road from me as a kid. All the kids in the neighborhood would always visit her because she lived in someone's backyard in the suburbs! She was "grandfathered" in or else
no horses would have been allowed in the neighborhood!

Citrus Chicken (RIP my beautiful boy) was named that because he had
a snip of orange around his nose and on the back on his neck.
In addition, I brought him home in a Citrus box so it only seemed
fitting! The Chicken part came after I met my boyfriend. He started calling
him Chicken so the two names just kind of fit together.

Kiwi Lemon got her name because I wanted another fruit name to go with Citrus. The Lemon part was added on because she turned out to have a respiratory problem so she became my little lemon!

Same thing with my newest edition Papaya. I wanted to
stick with a fruit :D

Well here it goes:

Sweetie: because she is so sweet, she licked me when I first got her.

Prince (deceased): was going to be Princess, but found out was a boy, so shortened the name.

Pudden: came to me with the name, found out he was used to it so kept it.

BunnyLove89 wrote:
Weston got his name from one of my favorite "16 & Pregnant" episodes.(Hi, my name is Jen, and I am addicted to MTV) :embarrassed:
I called him Chance for a few days but still had Weston stuck in my head so he became Weston Chance.

Bahahahaha I swear to you that was the first thing I thought - 16 & Pregnant, when I heard that name Weston LOL it's ok, I'm addicted too lol

Latest posts

Back