Before and After Pictures of Biscuit (edited)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bojay

Reaction score
This is a picture of her a few weeksago. She always had an "airplane" ear according to herprevious owner, but now that I am reading more about head tilt, itcould have been a warning sign.

Before Head Tilt

Here is the picture of her after. Shehas been on medication for over twenty four hours and has madeimprovement. Sorry, I didn't get any pictures of her at herworst....I was too busy and worried to even think about a photo-op!

After Headtilt 36 hours, 24 hours treatment.

Awwww! Poor baby girl bunnie!:(

Give her hugs and a kiss on the nose from us.

Good thoughts and prayer sent your way!!!!!!

Keep us posted!

~Jim

Biscut died this morning.

Jan 2, 2002 - December 4, 2006

After getting treated for headtilt 20 months ago, she lived a greatlife. Always my favorite rabbit and queen of therabbitry. We already miss her.

im really sorry to hear about your loss.

you mentioned before that have the different ears was perhaps a sign, a sign of what?

my first bunny always had 1 ear up and the other down should i have been consirned about this?

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost her - she was a beautiful rabbit.

Honeybunny63, a change in ear carriage or an "airplane ear" is notnecessarily a sign of headtilt. Do watch for the head beingheld at a slight angle.

Pam

Ohh, I am so sorry. She was a pretty lady.:hug1

~Star~

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today."

-Watership Down

Bojay,

I 'm so sorry to hear about your loss of the Beautiful Biscut.

The Rainbow Bridge now has another beautiful Bunny.

Susan:angelandbunny:

Thanks for all your kind words. Herhead tilt was caused by my ignorance in keeping her in too small ahutch when she was kindling and leaving a piece of carpeting that gotsoaked with urine in with her. I was probably also feedingher way to much dried fruit at the time (as treats).

I blogged the entire head-tilt treatment and progress somewhere onthese forums. She recovered to completely normal and I don'tthink it's what caused her death. I'm not sure why shedied. Other than losing a little weight therewasn't anything else that would make me think she was sick.

I guess I just wanted to come back to the forums and let you all knowthat head tilt isn't a death sentence and a rabbit can at least liveanother 20 months after treatment.

bojay wrote:
Iblogged the entire head-tilt treatment and progress somewhere on theseforums. She recovered to completely normal and I don't thinkit's what caused her death. I'm not sure why shedied. Other than losing a little weight therewasn't anything else that would make me think she was sick.

I guess I just wanted to come back to the forums and let you all knowthat head tilt isn't a death sentence and a rabbit can at least liveanother 20 months after treatment.
Bojay, sorry it's a sad occasion, but very glad to see you postingagain, especially with a story like this that can give others hope.

As for Biscuit,it could have been anything. I justread in Etherbun that weight loss is a sign of kidney problems, somaybe that was it.

Sorry for your loss. :pink iris:

I really hope you stick around.

sas :tears2:

Latest posts

Back