become rather distant??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AquaticRex

Reaction score
hey my bunny Dante seems to have become rather distant in the matter of a couple of days. nothing has changed in his diet or routine, but usually he would come to the one corner of the cage to be picked up and such, but now he goes into what i call his "untouchable corner". also when i went to pet him yesterday he turned around and sort of growled at me. no biting, just a weird grunting/growling sound then calmed down and let me pet him again. any ideas why?

ok lol, it's just that he's just started, and we don't even have the foster bunny here any more. he was completely normal when max was here, then now he's acting like this, so it freaked me out a bit. lol

A friend of mine has a bunny who doesn't like anyone to get near his cage, even my friend. He will growl but never bites.This is what my friend does, she will pet him when he's out of his cage. The only thing which is a problem now is when she needs to clean his place. So when she has to do so, she will give him a treat, and he allows her to clean.:brownbunny

it's only a little bit. and it will be completely random. he'll be binkying and running around and i'll start petting him and he'll lick my hand, then i pet him again and he turns completely bipolar and grunts. he doesn't mind me cleaning his cage or anything. he just sits in his 2nd balcony while i clean and he'll watch me or come down and try to sorta walk up my leg lol

:) ah cute ! My bunny will come to check on me if I do it right for her cage too,hahaha :D If it's just only a bit,you shouldn't be worried, I think. By the way, is that Dante on your avatar ?

he's had no change in that fun stuff at all. cause that's what i was thinking at first as well. but yea everything in that department is just fine

Latest posts

Back