Becca's Brilliant Bunnsters!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
irishbunny wrote:
What was Dippy's near death experience? I'm so nosy lol! :blushan:

I was waiting for someone to ask :p
Well over the road from us are 2 dogs...a rottweiler and a lurcher..both friendly because they have 5 kids but the lurcher is MASSIVE seriously, Dippy was out in the run...the run with no lid..the dog could easily clear the run - it was just as I was about to go to school and mum goes 'omg theres a dog in the garden' we started to panic and tried to shoo the dog away.
When it ran away Emily went outside while I got my school bag so I wasn't late. I heard mum say 'tell becca tell becca!' and emily was crying.
She was shouting 'we can't see dippy we can't see dippy' so I was so shocked i couldnt do anything I was nearly crying but I went to look in the run and there he was squished behind a drain pipe! He had obviously been trying to protect himself but that was not what I needed 2 mins before I had to leave for school!
The dog could of easily got in - I wish they would keep control of their dogs!
All of the bunnies were thumping there little hearts out especially Benjamin!!

Very chaotic!:twitch:

4 days until my birthday!

:biggrin2:
Here are some pictures!
100_2703.jpg

100_2701.jpg

100_2700.jpg

100_2699.jpg

100_2697.jpg

100_2696.jpg

100_2695.jpg

100_2694.jpg

Today at school in first lesson I got a migraine.. great! I was kind of panicking because I didn't want to throw up and usually the answer would be go to the medical room and go home..very tempting but I wanted to stay well I didn't but I thought my head of year wouldn't let me go home because i'm on attendance report so I stuck it out and I didn't vomit (thank goodness) and I stayed- this might not seem like a big deal to you but it is to me and my mum and dad are proud of me so yay!!

3 Days until my birthday!

We have a long weekend this week! Yay! So tomorrow I'm going to clean out all the bunnies, go shopping for party supplies and bake a GIANT cookie!
Then on Saturday I'm going to a carnival because my little cousin is Carnival Queen then a barbeque then I have my birthday sleepover then Sunday its the end of the party and at 2pm I have singing rehersals! :D

2 Days Until My Birthday!

Cleaned out all the bunnies all by myself today! I made the giant cookie and wrote I <3 MJ on it in icing lol :blushan: Its only about a week until we get Chester now:D
This weekend is going to be really fun!
:biggrin2:
Yaaay i'm excited!

Okay guys here are pictures from yesterday of the baby bunnies!
They are a little fuzzy because my phone camera is rubbish and you know baby bunnies..they just DON'T keep still!!

I've put tags on a few of them so you can tell whos who (if i can tell from the pictures lol)
Red arrow = CHESTER
Blue arrow = FUZZY
Pink arrow = Little Jess
Orange arrow= The mum Coco

1-1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

^ BINKY

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

8.jpg

^Ignore my horrible face lol

9.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

^ Hungry bunnies!

Now you kinda know whos who..here are the rest!
I'll put a C by Chester pics :)

DSC00682-1.jpg

C

DSC00684-1.jpg

These pictures are from Chester being really friendly!
DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686-1.jpg

DSC00687-1.jpg

DSC00688-1.jpg

DSC00689-2.jpg

Chester on top of one of the others (can you see him! so cute!)
DSC00691-1.jpg

BUNNY PILE UP"!
DSC00692-1.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

Chester

DSC00701.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

ENJOY!!

:D

Okay this blog needs a giant update and I know there are a lot of new members so I'm going to do a bit about each bunny and myself :)

rtyuio.gif

This is me (being all crazy on my birthday!):
100_2773.jpg

This is my baby Dippy:
DSC00589.jpg

He is extremely friendly and affectionate loves taking treats from my fingers. Always licks me and tries to eat my hair when I stick my head in the cage!
Hes a 1 year old lionhead and I love him very much :p

This is BIG Benjamin; Dippy's son!
Hes a lionhead cross rex and hes so handsome its unbelivable!
100_2395.jpg

He is a greedy bunny and needs to watch his weight ;)
His markings are beautiful and I'm going to try and bond him to Fluffball in the summer!

This is Fluffball who is Emily's bunny but still mine too!
She is incredibly sweet even though she is quite shy but doesn't mind being cuddled!
100_2385-1.jpg

Finally a new addition to my bunny family - I am getting this little fellow (Chester) sometime this week!
DSC00702.jpg

Haven't figured his personality totally out yet because not been with him that much but he seems quite inquisitive and friendly! And cuddly! I can't wait to get him :)

Hope you liked this update :biggrin2:

ok think its kinda time for a little update - i owe it to you all to stop ignoring anyone and everything not mj related which is what i've realy been doing....

so as i dont wanna say much i let the video and the pics do the talking

vid:
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i257.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid257.photobucket.com/albums/hh234/BabyBunnies_2008/V120709_1327.flv">

if that dont work

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh234/BabyBunnies_2008/?action=view&current=V120709_1327.flv

pics:

P110709_1808.jpg

^ben

P110709_1809.jpg

^ dippy

P110709_1810.jpg

^fluffball

P110709_1810_02.jpg

^chester

Latest posts

Back