Becca's Brilliant Bunnsters!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Becca, how many times do we have to tell you, you're not going to get the swine flu. Stop thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r2

I think I just have another virus its so annoying I always seem to have something :pssd:

Here is my offical birthday list :D :D :D :D :D :D
Becca’s Birthday List 
CDs
Thriller
Dangerous
Off The Wall
Bad
Blood On The Dance Floor
Invincible
Essential Michael Jackson

DVDs
Michael Jackson live in Bucharest 1992
Moonwalker
HIStory (Volume 1)
HIStory (Volume 2)
The One
Dangerous: The short films

Books
Moon Walk (Written By Michael Jackson)
Dancing the dream (Written By Michael Jackson)
Magic and the Madness (Written by J. Randy Taraborrelli

Other
Michael Jackson T-Shirt and/or Jacket
Michael Jackson poster(s)
Money

Lol, are you seriously going to get all that :shock:

I have the essential Michael Jackson CD, it's quite good. It has lot's of little pictures of him on the book inside, which I know you'd love :p

irishbunny wrote:
Lol, are you seriously going to get all that :shock:

I have the essential Michael Jackson CD, it's quite good. It has lot's of little pictures of him on the book inside, which I know you'd love :p

Probably not all of it :pI'm not spoilt don't worry - this list is going out to my family and friends, like best mates, family friends, aunties and uncles, grandparents etc etc and they pick what they want to get me and then with the money I get from the oldies (great aunties uncles etc etc) I will buy the rest :p

Though if mum has secretly brought me a ticket to see him I would only want that and would be grateful if thats all I got. Or if I got like one big present!

Lol it would be cool if your mam had a ticket for you, I really wanted to go to Britney but the tickets are 86.25-116.25 plus accomdation that's like 200 so I can't :(

:O

I don't think it's a good idea to asks for those stuff...

i think its just a phase you're going through?
soon enough you'll get bored of MJ or when the crowd dies down you might too.

Then all your presents goes to waste!! :p

just my 2 cents ;)

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
:O

I don't think it's a good idea to asks for those stuff...

i think its just a phase you're going through?
soon enough you'll get bored of MJ or when the crowd dies down you might too.

Then all your presents goes to waste!! :p

just my 2 cents ;)

NO WAY :pssd:

I will never EVER get bored of Michael - he is no way a boring person! I will love him forever :p

Tonight all year 9's have to go to school and have a talk about our 'options' eeek I'm excited. We're not picking them tonight but we're going to find out about them and stuff to give us some idea about what we might want to do! YAY!!

Okay the options evening was ... good?
I know I definitely want to do Drama & German (Well I don't want to do German but my teacher said I will definitely get A or A* and its great for job interviews) then Art maybe then Graphics for DT... then errm History I think or maybe Geography but I don't know. I have until 22nd May to decide officialy! Thats when we have to give the forms in..

We had to pick ours too! For out final two year leaving cert course! I chose Biology, Japanese and History but I didn't get Japanese so I have to do Biology, Economics and History along with the normal Irish, English, German, Maths. School is going so fast! Only four weeks left!

GRACIEEEE WHATS HAPPENED TO YOUR MAGICAL TASK FORCE POWERS? :(

We have a long weekend this week :) On Monday I'm going to this park place with some friends! I hope the weather is nice! It is today so fingers crossed!

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
That's great. I hope you enjoy it and stop thining about being sick :p

LOL Thanks

Because I have a cough my mum keeps telling me to stop singing but its so hard so guess what I'm doing at the moment? I'm in my room.....singing :pMICHAEL JACKSON :biggrin2:

edit-1.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist I was just editing a picture I took earlier :)

Very cute.

Latest posts

Back