Bebe's Pictures 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1149_060115_530000003.jpg

Chin, Chin, Chin. I own everything now.

Aww, thanks, Stan, for keeping me up to date with my babies. Georgia can be a devil to catch, can't she :D?

How does Bebe feel about having company? Has she 'met' any of them yet?

Was a long journey here - up at 4 am, flew out of Edmonton 7.30 am, to Chicago, then North Carolina and eventually into Orlando, getting to the hotel at 11.45 p. Had to change rooms today as other room not so good - this one is lovely :). Had a quiet day, ready to hit the theme parks tomorrow!

Give my babies (and Bebe) lots of nose rubs from me, and tell them Mommy misses them :in tears:. Watch Jester and any chocolate toffees laying around :biggrin:

Jan and John

Hi Jan!

All are fine. Bebe is taking it all in stride. She is aware of all the activity around her. :D
Right now I am taking them down to the basement for their run. Georgia gets to stay the longest as she can play with Jester and Shadow when they get their turn.
When they are done, Bebegets her timego on her own. Maybe later in the week, I'll see ifBebe can meet the others.

1149_072123_100000001.jpg

I trimmed Jesters nails. He is very calm, just like when I give him his eye drops.
I tried to trim Georgia's nails, but she squirmed around and I only got a few nails done.
I will try and get the rest ofher nailslater.

1149_072123_090000000.jpg

Here is Shadow and Georgia lounging around. No chocolate toffees for Jester, but he got all the Craisens he wanted. :D

That is quite the trip to Orlando. Nice to get an upgrade for the hotel room. Sounds like you are going to have a great time tomorrow. How is the weather down there?

1149_072151_270000000.jpg

I had a good time at the baby shower (1 month old for the baby) yesterday.
Here you can see the candy bar with the cake.
There was cotton candy, popcorn, ice cone slush's, balloon making.
Treats for all the kids. (Ieven got a bunny balloon). ;)

1149_072211_180000001.jpg

An inflatable gym was set up for thekids.

1149_072211_180000000.jpg

Even a deer wanted to join the party.

Edit: This was my 7000th post. :scared:

Awww thanks Stan. My babies certainly look like they are doing OK - and not missing mommy at all :(;)

I hope Georgia's poopy butt isn't giving you too much trouble, and Jesters' eye is alright. I miss my little bunsters :(

Jan

I am keeping Georgia's bum clean, and giving Jester eye drops twice a day. Jesterkeeps his cageso clean that I might have to keep him. ;) He does like to bite and dig at everything. Shadow sometimespees everywhere except in his litter box, so Ihave extra carefresh in the corners of the cage to soak up the pee.

1149_142234_270000001.jpg

1149_142234_270000000.jpg

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Whats that saying possession is 9 tenths of the law?
:shhhh: Shhh... We don't want Jan to cut her vacation short to reclaim her bunnies. ;)

1149_151716_440000000.jpg

Besides Jan, it's cold andraining here. :imsick:

You don't want to come back. :coolness:
There is some mention of snow.:faint:

Awe... Thanks Stan for all of the picture updates of Jan's kids. She must be way too busy herself to keep up with posting pics on their blog. Time does get away from us sometimes.... ;)

Your Bebe is still so beautiful. How is she doing at the nice age of seven? Taking it easy, or still giving you a binkie show once in a while? Wish I could cuddle her... Maybe you could do that for me with a little extra nose-rub?

myheart

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Whats that saying possession is 9 tenths of the law?
:shock::shock::shock: NO! NO! NO! My Bunnies MY BUNNIES!!! :tonguewiggle

Can't believe they are talking about snow :shock:. It's only September - isn't it illegal for it to snow this early!!!! It's still 90+ degrees here~!

Jan

Thanks Myheart. Bebe is so mellow now and you could cuddle her all night. She still does a shake rattle and roll (binky) now and then. :D

1149_170018_040000000.jpg

LuvaBun wrote:
My Bunnies MY BUNNIES!!! :tonguewiggle

It maybe 90*F where you are but we are going down to -4*C (24*F) with frost warnings tonight.

And the bunnies would have to think twice if they return to you. :innocent

1149_170006_150000001.jpg

LuvaBun wrote:

Can't believe they are talking about snow :shock:. It's only September - isn't it illegal for it to snow this early!!!! It's still 90+ degrees here~!

Jan
Considering the summer we have had, you should consider yourself lucky there hasn't been snow yet. You live in Canada now, we get snow, a lot of it all year. You never put away your winter clothing.

These pictures were taken by Luvabun when Bebe stayed atLuvabun's placeon October 15-17. Iwas away forthe weekend in Banff, Alberta (Stayed at the Banff Springs Hotel).

The week before Bebe was going to Lavabun's place, I treated Bebe with ivermectin for mites. She was injected with ivermectin and some was applied topically over the flaking area. The breeder that was helping me alsogave Bebe some imectin orally to treat for worms. Bebe had a reaction to the imectin and she stopped eating for a few days. PoorLuvabun had to nurse Bebe back to health while I was away.

BebeHalloween003-800.jpg

Bebe does this when she begs for food. :pleaseplease:

BebeHalloween004-800.jpg

Who can resist this cute face? :rollseyes

BebeHalloween006-800.jpg

Looks like she is doing fine. Look at the bite marks on the foam mat. :confused2:

BebeHalloween009-800.jpg

Is this her favorite spot? Just out of the grasp of Luvabun's reach? :?

So THANK-YOU Luvabun for bunnysitting my Bebe and returning her to me when I got home. :hug1

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
LuvaBun wrote:
Can't believe they are talking about snow :shock:. It's only September - isn't it illegal for it to snow this early!!
we get snow, a lot of it all year. You never put away your winter clothing.

This was taken on Friday, November 5, 2010. The next Monday we had a big dump of snow.

1149_072203_190000002.jpg

Latest posts

Back