Bebe's Pictures 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pet_Bunny

Reaction score

:trioHappy Gotcha Bebe! :trio

We adopted Bebe from a friend 3 years ago. (August 26, 2007)
She was 4 years old at that time,so I set this date as her Birthdaytoo.

:party:Bebe is 7 years old today! :party:

Here are some before and now pictures...

4kyia7k.jpg

(2007)

33f3qs2.jpg

(2010)

63ku7uu.jpg

(2007)

14t0ahz.jpg

(2010)

68098qu.jpg

(2007)

1zl7q78.jpg

(2010)

Has it really been 3 years already? WOW....it seems like it was just a short time ago...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bebe!

[align=center]Happy 7thBirthday Bebe[/align]
[align=center]I hope you had a good day. I bet daddy spoiled you rotten, which of course you deserve.[/align]
[align=left]Susan and The Gang[/align]
[align=left]:group::grouphug:trio:running bunny:bunny19:bunny18:party::airborne::birthday:bestwishes:[/align]

Haha! Bebe and her tongue made me laugh :D She's such a beautiful girl. I can't believe you've had her for 3 years and that she's 7 now! Happy Belated Birthday, Bebe Weebie!

OK, just HOW did I miss this????

Happy Belated Birthday , sweet Bebe! You and Georgia are the same age now!

Love all the tongue shots - either you are in the right place at the right time, or ... Bebe just loves sticking her tongue out :D

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Love all the tongue shots - either you are in the right place at the right time, or ... Bebe just loves sticking her tongue out :D

1149_310025_180000000.jpg

Just lucky catching her tongue when she sticks it out. Shedoesn't do it as much as other bunnies.

Shadow, Jester, and Georgia visits Bebe!

2zta5g0.jpg

100904-0932

Bebeis havingsome company, as Shadow, Jester, and Georgia gets to stay with her for the next two weeks.
Have a good holiday Jan and John!

Latest posts

Back