Beautiful Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well you guys, it's finally looking like Decemberoutside! :DIt's still only 8*F/-14*C outside but the sun isshining and it's a warm welcome from the frigid cold we've had the last3 days! There's even a high of *gasp* 27*F/-3*C tomorrow! So I'moff to take pictures of my boys in their ever so messy cages becausethey decided to terrorize their cages since I cleaned them sothoroughly last night. :shock:

P.S.- Don't you love conflicting weather reports? Such as this:

High of 30*F/-1*C. Overnight low of 22*F/-6*C. Current temperature: 8*F/-14*C.

Oh how I love weather reports, lol. ;)

Hi.

It's 60 F right nowherein LA. It's so cold out here. ;)

All you people braggig about your 60*F weatherand I'm about ready to put on a bathing suit and go swimming outdoorsin this. ;):pOk just kidding, that would be cold.

Hey! If you take away 22 from 30 you get 8. Think I should been a weather forcaster?:D

Jim

Pictures, pictures, pictures! (Mostly of Spice because Mocha was soaking up the rays and not moving! lol.)

Mocha:

Sorry for the state of his cage! :shock:I told you he had fun last night and this morning.

mocha1.jpg

mocha2.jpg

:shock:Doesn't he look round?! I swear it's hiswinter coat, it's really gotten fluffy these last few days.

mocha3.jpg

Spice:

For those nose lovers!

spice3.jpg

For those tail and butt lovers!

spice6.jpg

I swear these 2 have been plotting against me, they both made a disaster of their cages last night.

spice4.jpg

spice5.jpg

spice7.jpg

spice8.jpg

They love the outdoors. They were born and raisedoutside and when I bring them inside to play, they stand at the bottomof the screen door trying to get out. They don't mind it inside, butthey love it outside. Everyone thinks I have really fat bunnies, butthey aren't, it's the fur, lol.

*KISS* da nose...*KISS* da nose...*KISS* da nose:)

Our Brindle is getting kinda round, too. Something like half a bowling ball with fur:p.

Might be her winter coat, but I'm thinking more like "chubbie bunnie". My daughter keeps sayin she just "poofie".

Jim

P.S. "Poofie"= a term used by Manny in "Ice Age"

I do keep them at the 'chubby' status in thewinter seeing as how I live in Canada. Not to mention their fur ishighly needed, lol.

They are so adorable all puffed out!

Brrrrrr....the looks on their faces made me cold!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back