Beau has a new girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Most of you know that my little holland lop, Beau, lost his mate, Babette last June due to multiple problems. He had been with her his entire life and I never thought that he could ever make it on his own. She was the most loving bun you could ever imagine and totally devoted herself to him ..

however he has a strong spirit and made it through dental surgery and a corneal ulcer and now he would like to present his new girl, Willow,

100_1669Medium.jpg

100_1579Medium.jpg

100_1567Medium-1.jpg

he has to do a little more in this relationship ;;;
like groom her rather than be groomed :D

Awwwwwwww! Willow is beautiful!!!! Am I right in thinking that she is an existing rabbit not a new addition? Either way she is gorgeous, and I'm so happy for little Beau that he has a new girlfriend to share his life with! :hug:

:inlove:

Look how wonderful they are together! He's such a sweetie boy! I'm happy they have each other now!

Awww... congratulations on the bonding! :biggrin2:

I just love Beau's little fuzzy face.... he's adorable. I want to give him a big cuddle! :inlove:

He's my $100,000,000 dollar rabbit because that's how much he's cost me (slight exaggeration here:biggrin2:)
I am happy that he finally has a life since Babette because ,believe it or not ,

I was so sad that he lost his mate it really had a severe effect on me :

I used to be fun on this forum!

nowI just hand out medical advice :?

angieluv wrote:
He's my $100,000,000 dollar rabbit because that's how much he's cost me (slight exaggeration here:biggrin2:)
I am happy that he finally has a life since Babette because ,believe it or not ,

I was so sad that he lost his mate it really had a severe effect on me :

I used to be fun on this forum!

nowI just hand out medical advice :?
That bought a tear to my eye.... Your posts are always so valuable, and the work you do in the Infirmary is great. I think you are a brilliant asset to this forum. It's so sad that you've had to go through so much, but it's great that you are passing your knowledge onto others :hug:

I hope that Beau having a new girlfriend can bring you both some well-deserved happiness :) xx

OMG YAY! I'm glad Beau has a new friend, and I'm also so happy for Willow. I remember when you first got the poor girl. Was it an easy bond? I remember you saying she didn't like your other bunnies.

:bunnydance:

And you say you're bad at bonding.:p

I bonded them when he had had dental surgery and was too weak to fight; he was needy ....
and she responded to the fact that he was pathetic..

not your standard methods but it did work....:)

I also believe that if a boy rabbit ( Beau at 2 months) has a long-term relationship with a really nice and friendly loving female rabbit (Babette) for as long as 5 years that he will only feel natural being with another female.
he is so funny because he is acting protective of Willow, (fighting with Joey through the fence in jealously) when Willow could beat him and Joey up in one swipe.
he is like the little Andy Fife of Mayberry ; a little thing with big ideas

You are the speedy Infirmary lady, the first on the scene in any bunny emergency. Without your cool head and encyclopedia-sized knowledge, a lot of us would be spending a lot more on random vet trips and pointless tests.
Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom and willingness to research our obscure healthcare questions !

I'm so happy that Beau has a new girlfriend. He deserves a good loving partner; poor guy has been through so much! Glad to hear that they are getting on so well.:biggrin2:

Aww! How cute! I love her "toaster face" markings! We call it "toaster face markings" when one side is significantly darker than the other, like they fell asleep on the toaster... Yeah...

I'm happy for Beau! They look like a very happy couple!

Aww, they're so sweet together!!

I've been following Beau's dental issues, and I'm glad he's getting better now & even found a bun-wife along the way!! Way to go, Beau!!

NorthernAutumn wrote:
You are the speedy Infirmary lady, the first on the scene in any bunny emergency. Without your cool head and encyclopedia-sized knowledge, a lot of us would be spending a lot more on random vet trips and pointless tests.
Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom and willingness to research our obscure healthcare questions !

:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back