Bean screams at random times

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandra the great

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I was working in my room just now and I got really startled because Bean started randomly screaming. He was literally flopped on his little mat and he was screaming in a relaxed position. This is like the third time it's happened. I've looked it up and all I've seen is that's its a "serious issue" and that it means they're "scared". The first time was a couple months ago I think. He did it a second time back in June I believe. He's a perfectly healthy bunny. He eats his salad in one sitting every day, he chews his chew toys, he does zoomies on my bed every night. I honestly have no idea why he screams like that. If anyone has any idea, let me know.

And, yes, these are actual screams, not little whimpers.

Does he react normally to you or treats when you check on him? What does "flopped" exactly mean?
I would suspect some sort of seizure if he doesn't look up and go fora presented treat right away, but I don't know much about such matters.

Back