!! Be my Bunny !!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget you only have till friday to get your photo posted!!!

Ok, this is just not fair. We could vote for more than one right? There's just no way I'm gonna be able to vote just one. I'm just not gonna vote then *pout*

Heya!
I've got two pics- one for each bunny, but does it matter that Benji is in both of them? It did say one pic per bunny....but let me know if this isn't right, and I'll take one off. :D

pipnbenvalentine.jpg

BenandRoloValentinePic.jpg

Btw...how do I vote?

Look at his molty head!! Last night the rest of it around his ears molted out..... I just ran my thumb over them and I had hair everywhere! He loved it tho LOL

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Aww lookie at Bo!:inlove:

-shifty eyes- Uhm...
-sneaks in last minute-

Not that BunBun approves...
BunBunette_val.jpg

I know, I know! Not good, but I thoguht "Ooh! What a cute contest! (And a REW is bound to look adorable surrounded by pink...)
But I kept putting it off and putting it off... D= So this is the best I can get. ^^ I'd have annimated it, but my trial on my animator program expired while I was procrastinating. =/

Anyway, I like it. ^^ This is really my "First" contest I can enter. (When I joined RO around Christmas, I didn't have my editing program. =/)
Argh. Anyway, Mind the cheesyness. ^^ I was drawing a blank. I really was.

Hehe. If I ever get another rabbit, BunBun insists I consitter the name "BunBunette"
xD
-is shy- o-o I've never consittered myself good at this kind of thing, but I like it... It's cute...

~Xila

I love it!

Xila wrote:
-shifty eyes- Uhm...
-sneaks in last minute-

Not that BunBun approves...
BunBunette_val.jpg

I know, I know! Not good, but I thoguht "Ooh! What a cute contest! (And a REW is bound to look adorable surrounded by pink...)
But I kept putting it off and putting it off... D= So this is the best I can get. ^^ I'd have annimated it, but my trial on my animator program expired while I was procrastinating. =/

Anyway, I like it. ^^ This is really my "First" contest I can enter. (When I joined RO around Christmas, I didn't have my editing program. =/)
Argh. Anyway, Mind the cheesyness. ^^ I was drawing a blank. I really was.

Hehe. If I ever get another rabbit, BunBun insists I consitter the name "BunBunette"
xD
-is shy- o-o I've never consittered myself good at this kind of thing, but I like it... It's cute...

~Xila

am i too late????

winnie

pw.jpg

pantoulfe

p.jpg

and sneaks in a holiday tribute to herman

ph.jpg

if herman's entry doesn't count due to the fact that he isn't with us here. . .then that is cool, no problem

Latest posts

Back