!! Be my Bunny !!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to post my wonderful pic on Sunday. I am coming up with some ideas but I just hope they are good. ;)

Here are my two new girls, Lennox and Silvie. They wanted to say, "Happy Valentine's Day," too!

GirlsValentinesDay.jpg

I don't have the fancy-type software, so we went all out in trying to make a photo that looks good without putting too much pressure on the girls as they just got here today!

The rest of my guys will have photos forthcoming as well...so keep checking back!

haxela wrote:
Here are my two new girls, Lennox and Silvie. They wanted to say, "Happy Valentine's Day," too!

GirlsValentinesDay.jpg

I don't have the fancy-type software, so we went all out in trying to make a photo that looks good without putting too much pressure on the girls as they just got here today!

The rest of my guys will have photos forthcoming as well...so keep checking back!
I think it looks great!

I used Paint for mine.

Three hours on the magnifying glass, using the colored pink easier to color in my background O_O.

_MG_1164honjenvalentinefin.jpg

This contest is a good excuse to get out this old photo which I've always thought was cute but never did anything with as it was too noisy. It's a photo of Honey and Jenny, who had such a strong bond, they adored each other and were always together. :)

I know I've done a really poor job of editing that, but at 6:03am I really can't do any better, lol. I should go to bed. :shock:

Latest posts

Back