Bathtub hijinks...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiced77

Reaction score
dear lord. i heard this awful crash from thebathroom, and figured, well he finally hopped into the trashcan fromthe side of the tub! before i could get up there i could hear a bit ofscrambling, then nothing.. when i got there, he was sitting on the sideof the tub like he had been most of the day (we were cooking so he washiding) like nothing was wrong.. however, i happened to look in the tuband :shock:pOOS! all in one yucky row. these werent normalpoos, they were cecals *faint* so my theory is, he was tryingto do his usual ingesting, got too far back on the side and fell in thetub! i would have thought it more funny had i not had to clean it up..ew ew ew... he was banished from the bathroom for the rest of theevening. ew ew.

:DPoor rabbit. He probably felt a totalloss of dignity suddenly finding himself stuck in the bath, otherwiseI'm sure he'd have cleaned up after himself :D.

Kate

LOL...Poor Mr Licks!! He didnt mean to Mommy.At least youre not asking for Lissa's pot like some people I know. LOL

Lanna

Latest posts

Back