Bath time?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebraprint

Reaction score
I've seen some videos on YouTube of people giving their rabbits baths... Is it necessary? Abby's never had one and I was wondering if I should give her one. Do rabbits like water? I'm most worried about the water drying out her skin, I feel like I read that somewhere. Anyway, I'm rambling now so I'll stop - just looking for some pointers on the subject :)

i once gave my first bunny a bath. he just stood there but sometimes he's freak.

you REALLY shouldn't give him/her a bath since it's stressful and unnecessary if you just bathe them for the fun of it since i will admit its pretty cute when they're wet :)

some bunnies die from stress and get chills when they are wet. i totally don't recommend it. if needed, try bathing only certain parts. i once gave my bunny a butt bath in the sink since he had pee and poop all in his fur. it was disgusting!!!!

Agreed, no baths unless absolutely necessary. For most buns they're just unnecessary stress and usually they keep themselves plenty clean. Sometimes a dry bath with some cornstarch can help too.

hah funny we're talking about giving pets bath. just gave my 2 dogs a bath and now they're pooped out. :DDDDDD

Latest posts

Back