Basil, Max, Tumnus, Lucy & Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sat and looked through your blog and I have to say that Mr. Tumnus is seriously one of the most adorable buns! :inlove: And I just watched the first Narnia movie today, and that's when I realized where you got his name from, heh. :biggrin2:

Oh Haley seriously cute buns and photos! I must say Basil & Max very much look like the a soulmate couple however; Lucy & Tummos look like the "odd couple" (I'm not judging here - lol) but I must say I truly fell in love with your foster Maximus - he does look like some silly looking dog! A last but not least tort and Nigel look to be characters of their own.. How much fun your home must be!

And I agree w/Polly more Pics!!!!!!!!:yes:

Haley

PICTURES

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I LOVE the picture of Tumnus and Lucy in the sun, oh my gosh they make the cutest couple :D.

Max 2.0 is huge :shock:, really...huge! Amazing how you think a bunny is quite small until you see it sitting next to another bunny.

Oh Haley! Kirby wants to see pictures of his old house mates!
2587883095_c2b039dd99_m.jpg
Anybunnies out there? Hey guy's I gots a big doggie friend here. She's fun to pick on! She was sleeping this weekend and I snuck behind her and started pulling on the fur between her toes! LOL It was so funny it made her twitchy, when she finially woke up and looked at me I pretended it wasn't ME! She's so fun!:bunny17::roflmao: So :bunnieskissto all my bunny buds and :bunnyhug::bunnieskissyou too Haley.

Kirby the Lion King checking out!

Haley, I love your blog - especially your dutch boys. And Tumnus. And Lucy. And the fosters. And everyone. Only one thing could make it better...more pictures! Hop to it! Ha ha!

I really do love your bunnies. They're some of my faves on the forum.

Aww thanks guys, youre sweet.

Ive been so busy lately I havent taken a whole lot of pics, but here are a few I havent shared yet:

Lets start off with everyone's favorite, Mr. Tumnus, caught doing what he does best these days, napping:

BasilnPenny056.jpg

Tumnus is ready for his close up.....ready, but not happy:

BasilnPenny057.jpg

Soaking up some sun:

January2008119.jpg

Looking quite disturbed:

January2008169.jpg

Full on snooze:

BasilnPenny039.jpg

Chillin with his girlie:

"Cant we get any privacy around here?":

January2008124.jpg

Having some fun together:

January2008305.jpg

Some dutch duo pics to come soon! :dutch:rabbithop

Aww theres my Kirby boy! Im so glad to hear he's doing well. I miss the little fluffball!

And Michelle, yes Biggie Max is a cutie, isnt he?! He is such a big goofball, he always keeps us laughing!

OMG Haley Mr Tumus is so darn cute. Gosh he's so relaxed in those pictures. His lady friend is really pretty too. Don't tell The Dutchess I said that though she's still broken hearted that he found a new girlfriend.

Looking forward to more pictures. Biggy Max too please, i totaly love :heartbeat:that bunny.

Susan:running bunny:weee:

Haha...Mr Tumnus is gorgeous....i love the close up picture...he look's quite annoyed lol.....oh and i just love it when bunnies will find that nice warm sunny spot and just plonk themselves down...mine do it all the time...well not much at the moment because it's winter.

Now some of the dutch duo, Basil and Max:

Snuggling in bed:

January2008231-1.jpg

Treats, mommy?

January2008014.jpg

Mommies little piggies:

January2008225.jpg

My now healthy and beautiful Max:

January2008136.jpg

Giving Daddy kisses:

January2008237.jpg

Basil and I, doing what we do best:

BasilnPenny084.jpg

My alarm clock, aka Max, waits impatiently for breakfast (look at that face)!:

BasilnPenny054.jpg

I'll try to get some of BiggieMax soon! He's been hibernating a lot since the house is cooler in his area downstairs :)

Haley Beautiful pictures. Gosh those 2 are so darn adorable.

Hey do you have those Doggie Steps too? We got them for Buttercup as we were worried about him jumping down from the sofa. He looks so cute going up and down them.

Looking forward to more pictures.

Susan:bunnydance:

Thanks Susan :hug:

Yes, Basil and Max love their doggie stairs. I bought them cheap at Walgreens (like $10) so Basil could get up and down from the bed easier. They are great- I only wish each step was wider since they cant really run up them the way dogs can.

You know what, I think I'm in love with Basil. I mean Max is adorable as well, but Basil just tugs at my heartstrings in a way that's just...I don't even know! I love him.

Your pics are great and your buns are all so cute. I want them all.

:inlove:

I'm glad I looked at the first page of your blog again because if I hadn't I would've missed the absolutely fabulous Lucy and Tumnus. And that would've been one heckuva sad day.

I'll say it again:

:inlove:

Back