Basil, Max, Tumnus, Lucy & Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haley, I just:heartbeat: LOVE:heartbeat: Biggie Max. He looks so loveable and cuddly.

How much does he weigh? He looks enormous compared to all your others, in a good way though.

Gosh I'd love to see him and Tumnus together in a picture.

Susan:apollo:

He weighs about 8 lbs I think. He does look huge compared to all my other little buns. I could try for a Biggie and Tumnus pic. I think Tumnus hatesBiggie Maxthough bc Biggie comes upstairs all the time andstealsTumnus and Lucy's food from the container that is stored right outside their pen. lol

Aww, Biggie Max is my favourite, AWW! What a big, sweet boy! :D Does he have some french lop in him maybe?

Give everyone a kiss on the nose from me! :D

Spring, I posted in the Rabbitry and I think the consensus was he might be a German/French mix or else a very small French Lop. Regardless, he's adorable!

I have a few more pics to share:

Tumnus doing his snail impression (he must have saw the pics of Pebbles doing the same):

June2008059.jpg

Lucy, disgusted with me for interrupting her snuggle time with Tumnus:

June2008027.jpg

This is Tumnus's idea of a pillow. Looks comfy, eh?

June2008025.jpg

More dirty looks (sometimes I think he thinks I cant see him when he's behind this):

June2008010.jpg

Tumnus, being forced to hang out with me (can you tell he's not happy?):

June2008001.jpg

Tumnus watches "The Hills":

June2008002.jpg

You're getting such dissapproving looks in that last picture!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Mr. Tumnus sure does look disapproving in that last shot. You must of interupted his favorite show. And the pillow...ouch! Love the pics.

I have some new pics to share! I took the buns outside a few weeks ago and they had so much fun!

Biggie Max:

June2008031.jpg

Hiding:

June2008044.jpg

Being a big baby:

June2008052-1.jpg

Little Max testing out the IKEA pet tent (it meets his approval):

June2008037.jpg

June2008045.jpg

June2008054.jpg

Basil just being beautiful:

June2008119.jpg

So regal:

June2008093.jpg

Max and Basil having fun in the sun:

June2008108.jpg

June2008077-1.jpg

June2008107.jpg

I have some funny vidoes to upload as well :)

Haley great pictures. I want Biggy Max:heartbeat:. LOL

I got 2 of those pet tents too, I paid $3.99 each, they wereon sale . Buttercup sleeps in his, Wilbur & Jackie try to destroy theirs.

Where's Mr Tumnus?

Does Biggy Max get along with Max and Basil?

Susan:bunny18

Those pictures of Max and his tent are just precious! I have a similar toy for my cats and the rabbits couldn't care less about it. Sometimes Fey will jump in for a little bit but otherwise it's ignored. Still worth it, it's probably Eve's second favorite toy ever.:)

Thanks everyone!

Susan, I'll have some Tumnus pics to come. Although he doesnt go outside- I think he has post traumatic stress disorder from living in the wild. He gets very scared outdoors.

And yes, Biggie Max gets along with Basil and Max. He comes and snuggles with them sometimes. Although Little Max isnt so convinced he likes him- he will chase him out of the room sometimes (little does Biggie Max know Little Max has no teeth to bite him with :))

I want to get a few more tents- they are awesome!

Heres some funny videos:

First, Max trying to think outside the box (or just get outside the box) ;):

And this one is really cute. Please ignore the peanut gallery :)

Aww look at Biggie Max. How is he feeling?

Gosh all your Babies are Adorable. But I really want Biggy Max. I'm going to come visit you one of these days and leave with one Big Hunk of a Bunny. You won't know till I'm long gone cause I'll bring a big stuffed Bunny and put it where MY Biggy Max usually sleeps. :p

Hugs

Susan:)

Those videos are just too cute! You're so lucky to have three boys that get along, even if Biggy Max isn't fully part of the group.

Talk about toothless acts of aggression from Little Max!:p

Latest posts

Back