Bangbangs bottom - RESOLVED! WOOOOOO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bangbang

Reaction score
Well I took Bangbang to work today, I had tried to clean up the mess she had made of herself during the week and it just didn't work. I really didn't want to have to put her under General Anaesthetic again. So i held her and the vet clipped! hahaha she was NOT impressed!!! We had to shave her quite a big on the underside of her tail but luckily you cant notice from the top. The vet was shaving her her botbot and the girl bits and she was getting very annoyed and nipped me!!! But i just took it and we kept going, the vet then cleaned the area up with a special skin cleaner. So now her underside is BEAAAAAAAUTIFUL! hehehe ... well nice and clean.
I also gave her a big brush so she's looking top knotch!
ANNDDDD
She was 3.4kg about 3 monts ago she's now 3kg!!!!! YAAAAAAY i'm so proud of her. We're aiming for about 2.7-2.8.
Anyhow just wanted to share as i'm super pleased with how today went. I think i'll just have her botbot clipped every few months from now on that way I wont have to worry about her getting in a mess. ;)

Great job on solving the messy bum issue! ;)

A little udder cream can help to keep any poo/urine from coming in contact with thebareskin and irritating it.

Pam

yay, good news! it's such a relief not having to worry about it eh?

isn't it funny how us bunny girls get SO excited over the smallest things with our bunnies? if i see my ludo do a binky, it totally makes my day.

hehehe i know... my friends don't share my joy at Bangbang having a super clean bottom hehehe ;)
But hey they all love her to bits so they can appriciate why i would be pleased at something so odd!
Thanks for the advice Pamnock I shall grab some of that cream and slap it on her (i'm sure she wont be impressed but i'll bribe her with some mint!)

Bangbang wrote:
hehehe i know... my friends don't share my joy at Bangbang having a super clean bottom hehehe ;)
But hey they all love her to bits so they can appriciate why i would be pleased at something so odd!
Thanks for the advice Pamnock I shall grab some of that cream and slap it on her (i'm sure she wont be impressed but i'll bribe her with some mint!)

he he he...

My freinds wouldn't get it etier. They'd just say. Aren't there butts always clean??

Yay for Bangbang!!! :party:

My buns love mint to!!!!

Latest posts

Back