Bangbang teaches puppy a lesson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bangbang

Reaction score
hehe OH BANGBANG! Marley (our puppy) loves bangbang, but sometimes he's annoying... he follows her everywhere... EVERYWHERE so when she's had enough puppy love she does one of two things...
a) charges at him
b) boxes him
He gets the message pretty quickly and lays down looking devastated... Bangbangthenfeelsguilty... after all its not fun doing stuff without your shadows so soon after she will hopover and give him a little lick to say "Sorry mate":p
They are so funny together.... ;)

That is too cute. My puppy...well he loves the rabbits but I have to watch him he get to excited! But he thinks the personal poop despenser is great!! lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol. I so want to get a doggy that will play with the buns when we get our home. Yours sounds too cute! What kind of dog is Marley?

He's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, I must take some photos of them together. Expecially when marley is trying to be a rabbit and eat whatever it is that Bangbang is eating, he looks so silly and she looks at him like "What are you doing? Dogs dont eat plants!"

Latest posts

Back