Bandit's Nail

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalballl

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I finally got Bandit's nail completely cut tonight LOL What an ordealthat is. Takes a few days to get his four feet done.

But what I was wondering was when I was at his one back foot his onenail was kinda short, but the quick was RIGHT to the tip. Nowi'm wondering maybe that is the nail he hurt a little bit back andthats what happened? Anyone ever seen this?

His quicks were pretty far down. I dont know why? Ididn't take too much off, cuz I didn't want to cut the poor littleman. It's tramautic enough forhim!

Crystal (Bandit with the Funny Nail & Holly)

"Hey Crystal, it's Crystal"

Ha. I would lean to think that that nail is becoming like oneAngel has and some other members on hererabbitshave. It's even called somethine, let me seeif I can find it...:shock:

Oh alright, thanks Angel!

I was reading it, and I do believe that the quick grows withage. Cuz Bandit's nails are really thick and the quick hasdefinately grown.

But I'm just not sure about why his one nails is like all quick andshorter then the others. I think it would probably be the onethat he hurt. But I can't obviously cut it. I wasjust wondering what it was. Hope he's okay!

Oh yeah, he'll be fine. You just wantto make sure that it's not long or and curly enough to hang onsomething. The curly thing was what I was trying tofind. I was looking through a thread I thought it would bein, but cant find it, it's about when the bottom nails sometimes startto curl up and backwards and turn dark.

It's possible he hurt it and you didn't notice.My doe hurt her nail and not a speck of blood got on her cage. I onlynoticed it when I went to cut her nails and I couldn't even find one!It was so short (basically up to the end of the toe) that I couldn'tsee a nail. It took a long time but it has finally grown back (but it'sstill not as long as the others! Also, sometimes the quick appears tobe there but it's not. Traces of blood seem to get left behind as thenail grows. I often see this in Mocha.

Bandit did hurt his nail a little whileback. But in his case there was blood all over thecage. I freaked, but turned out to be his nail. SoI'm assuming he broke it in to the quick and thats what the blood wasfrom.

None of his nails are curled under. They all seem to be pretty good now.

So I'll just have to see if this one grows back eventually.

Latest posts

Back