Bananas!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prizm

Reaction score
Wow! I just thought I'd share this with anyonetrying to get a bunny to warm up to its human! Slice a piece of banana,hold in front of bunny's nose, and prepare to be snuffled!

hehe...ill hold a piece of banana in between my teeth and freddy will stand up on his hind legs to get it...

Image110.jpg

How Sweet !!!! thanksfor sharing , with someof minei would fear having lipspermently removed lol , What a sweety you havethere!!!

Mocha wants to know what all the fuss aboutbananas is. They're just fruit. Fruit is poison. It is the thing thatis thrown out of the bowl to eat everything else, even pellets and hay.It's almost as nasty as NutriCal!

Elf hasn't been that nuts over bananas. But I'mgoing to try a piece of freshly baked banana bread today. Let's see ifshe changes her mind! :)

My bunnies LOVE bananas! Starlight Rabbitry -you don't peel the bananas?? Mine have gone for the peel before but Ialways tell them no they can't eat that part, it's the inside thatthey're supposed to eat, are you sure that banana peels are safe forthem?

My rabbits love bananas. Oh they think they are the greatest things ever.

Hmmm....feeding them from my mouth...it might work with some, but man,with some I would be minus a lip or nose...

Jen

my rabbit loves them. if she's unsociable, and ibring her one she bum rushes the front of her cage to get to it. she isworsewith yougurt treats. we never get yougurt treats outsoon enough for her. i just got to the point where i open the bag andlet her take one out herself. once, she even tried to sneak the entirebag of yougurt treats in her cage so that she could rip it openlater... thankfully i caught her before she got it in the cage.

though - i read in a rabbit magazine, you can give them a slice ofbanana. recommended no longer than a 1 inch slice, but don't give themtoo much because it can lead to obesity in rabbits easily. i don'tremember if i was 1 slice per day or week.

All mine love banana, Christa most ofall. I went to give her a piece of banana and some peel. She snatched awhole length of peel and ran and hid it behind her litter box for whenmom wasn't around. Ran back to me and as I told all that peel means nobanana, well she thought differently and stole a hunk ofbanana.:shock:I took the peel away and she lookedso hurt, silly girl.

Peels are fun and apparently make a nice throw toy.

Tina

Oh, I didn't know they could eat the peel too Tina!

The Monkeys! are little stinkers! I try to introduce new things to them, and all I get is a turned up nose....

Silly Monkeys!

:monkey::monkey:

Lyndsy, the Monkeys want only the BEST.I missed my Monkeys. Next time you give them 'nana, try giving them abit of the peel. Apollo and the Girls love it. The Nibblets are tooyoung but I can't wait to see what they think lmbo.

Tina

Latest posts

Back