Banana? Not for this Rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happi Bun

Reaction score
Dunkin tries his first slice of Banana and doesn't seem to enjoy the experience. :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvkHEh2yY5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvkHEh2yY5U[/ame]

That's so funny! It's like he tried it but then something offended him and he flicked you off! LOL!

Mine would eat the entire thing if I let them. Except Tony..... he hates them!!!

LOL!!

He did seem to be really loving it up until the point where he decided he didn't love it.... :p

Love the 'banana cam' angle too! :D

Actually, none of my buns liked banana at all the first time they had it. I remember when I first tried it, it just got pushed away and ignored. Now, if it's in their bowl, they will THROW the other veg out of the way to get to it! Silly things, bunnies ;)

My rabbits are not wild about fresh banana. Emma eats pretty much anything, so she doesn't count. :p Toby prefers the dehydrated ones over the fresh stuff. I love how rabbits pull their little cheeks back while eating banana.

Lola doesn't like banana...fresh or chipped! LOL

actually there's alot of bun favs...she thinks she is trying to be poisoned with..

crasins
fresh fruit of any kind..dried fruit of any kind..
are the top two...
carrots

basically if it's soft she want's nothing to do with it..now..if you are a carrot top ( the green part) then all bets are off and your finger better not be in the way!

furryface, it's well known that Bo thinks that strawberries are actually evil and have to be thumped on with his hind foot until they are completely unrecognizable ...... then he likes to lick his foot........ Maybe he's making strawberry wine behind my back........

Bo B Bunny wrote:
furryface, it's well known that Bo thinks that strawberries are actually evil and have to be thumped on with his hind foot until they are completely unrecognizable ...... then he likes to lick his foot........ Maybe he's making strawberry wine behind my back........
I am still waiting for a video of that!! ;)

:waiting:

All of my guys like banana except Frida--she thinks it's evil and should be given the butt or worse, foot flicked at! Muffin prefers the peel but will still eat the fruit. Funny buggers...

I love watching them lick and smack and nom their nananO's.

I would LOVE to get a video of Bo doing stuff but the little booger manages to evade the camera all the time! :pssd:

Toby freezes when there is a camera present. I just started setting up the video camera where he couldn't see it and edited the videos later. :p He thinks he's clever, but I beat him! Mwahaha! :twitch:

Latest posts

Back