Banana? Not for this Rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dia wrote:
All of mine love Banana....especially the two Rex I have had.

I haven't met a bunny that didn't like bananas. I bring loads of bananas to the animal shelter and every one of them will take it.

My wife gave some to Pebbles yesterday, and she would almost fall out of her cage reaching for the banana.

Nick loves his banana so much, his whole body twitches when he's eating it. Amelia won't accept anything *but* banana for her morning treat.
I have to keep dried banana on hand for the occasional morning I don't have any fresh. I get the Just Bananas, with no sugar or preservatives. I think they taste weird, but Amelia and Nick snatch them right out of my hand!

LOL! Dunkin's got such a cute face when he eats!

2 of my buns go crazy for bananas. I have a video of them enjoying banana so much, their bums twitch like nobody's business: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2lkg81Ttg[/ame]

My other bunny, Hans, is a real fussy one. He doesn't like vege and he doesn't care for banana either :D

Yea, I wonder what causes the bum to twitch, too! I've only seen them twitch when they eat bananas, nothing else seems to have the same effect on them :D

Back