Bam-Bam Loving his toys too much

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaaah Bam-Bam has been driving me mad during the night because he will not stop humping his ball or throwing his stuff around. He's pretty aggressive about it and he seems bored. I was wondering if this was sheer boredom or signs that he wants a friend... He's been neutered for a year so that's not it. He will not bond with Annabel because she drives him nuts by being too demanding. :?Lol.I don't think Annabel will bond with any bun :p

Maybe it could be both? He's bored because he doesn't haven't a friend, haha. Have you tried to bond him with any other of your bunnies?

Awww Annabel, she needs to come be bonded into a trio. ;)

He has a stuffie :?Lol, he's been going nuts. I will be trying to fix my room up to allow him to be free-roam in the bedroom during the day. I will see how that goes. I agree Montana, I think it's just a mixture. Maybe in time he and Annabel will get along.. :?

Well, usually when bunnieshump things it is not for sexual reasons. it means he i very territorial. :biggrin2:

[align=center]Madeline:bunnydance:[/align]

Latest posts

Back