Baltimore Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
I've finally finished assembling the top to my Baltimore Bunnies quilt:

IMG_0164.jpg

This thread shows close-up pictures of all of the blocks:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=26217&forum_id=5&highlight=baltimore+bunnies

Now on to my favorite part - quilting the top. It should be done in about another six months. I'm considering auctioning this off as a rescue donation. It ought to raise a tidy sum.

This is absolutely gorgeous......I'm not a big quilt fan and I LOVE it.

I know someone who writes for a quilting magazine.....may I send a picture of it to her?

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
This is absolutely gorgeous......I'm not a big quilt fan and I LOVE it.

I know someone who writes for a quilting magazine.....may I send a picture of it to her?

Peg
Of course! That would be awesome if she wanted to publish is. I was published once before a long time ago.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone! Better start saving your pennies if you want this one - I have $200 worth of material alone in it, not to mention I'll have a year's work invested by the time I'm done.

Wow! That quilt is absolutely gorgeous. I don't know how you could part with it after putting that much time and effort into it! Amazing Job!!

Thanks Clarzoo! I have parted with a few of my quilts. I always make sure they go to good homes - preferably to someone I know.

If you make it to the Volusia County Fair (Deland) this year, I'll be showing some of my quilts.

WOW!! That quilt is gorgeous! I love the bunnies And all hand stitched! My boyfriend's mother gave me a quilt top that she got for $3 at a garage sale, each block is different (there are 30 blocks), all are very detailed and they were all hand sewn. The lady even gave her the fabric for the edges, binding and back! It must have taken forever. All I am doing is sewing the back on and tying it. I should post a picture when I'm done with it, it's amazing. Not as amazing as your bunnies though, that quilt should fetch a whole lot of money!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
WOW!! That quilt is gorgeous! I love the bunnies And all hand stitched! My boyfriend's mother gave me a quilt top that she got for $3 at a garage sale, each block is different (there are 30 blocks), all are very detailed and they were all hand sewn. The lady even gave her the fabric for the edges, binding and back! It must have taken forever. All I am doing is sewing the back on and tying it. I should post a picture when I'm done with it, it's amazing. Not as amazing as your bunnies though, that quilt should fetch a whole lot of money!
I'd love to see a picture of your quilt. I may be able to tell you the name of the pattern. I had a friend that was give two unfinished quilt tops along with all the material to finish them by her grandmother. I finished the quilts for her and she had two wonderful memories of her grandmother.

Latest posts

Back