Ball python

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jynxie

Reaction score
So my boyfriend and I finally got our ball python.
She's a female pastel, and she's just adorable.

Very docile and friendly so far.
Haven't tried feeding her yet - But she seems to have eaten at least 3 - 4 meals due to her size.

And of course, a picture! We've named her Jade since she has dark green eyes.

jade.jpg

You are so lucky to have gotten to go to the CRBE :( I wish I lived in ontario this time of year! The reptile show here in BC is well... Youre better off going to petsmart.

Congrats on the new addition!
Now i know who you are on the RC ;)

Yeah from the other expo's I have been to the CRBE really does take the cake. I really just love having room to walk around without having the elbow through everyone :p

That really sucks about not having good expos there, now that you mention it most of the breeders are located in sounthern Ontario too. Though if you're into cornsnakes you guys have triple R corns.

and no fair, you gotta tell me who you are on RC now :p

What a gorgeous ball python! :hearts The name Jade fits her well.

Congrats! :)

Corn snakes... well... There are a many many issues with that suggestion I cannot discuss openly on this forum ;) Thats a PM only convo lol

The BC expo honestly I wouldn't call it an expo, more like 18 people with alot of ball pythons.
Any expo easy of BC would be better then ours *sigh* I'm hoping my friend hurrys up and gets her passport so we can hit some of the US reptile expos, seattle or portland.

I dont post on the RC anymore, my name had some tech issues and Grant never fixed it so Now i have a random name i just lurk from :)

Latest posts

Back