Bald Spot Problem

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! Will has been so good about not killing me OR all the critters I bring home... When we first moved into the apartment, we had A hamster and Will's betta-fishy (Toby was still residing at my parent's house until we were settled in). We didn't JUST have a hamster, though, she was a three-legged hamster lol. Then, after we moved Toby over, we moved my two fish tanks over to the apartment from my parents house (one 46-gallon freshwater, and a 38-gallon saltwater). We also accumulated another betta-fishy, and another hamster (the three-legged one's younger brother, who has a squishy face). THEN, we bought two Roborovskii dwarf hamsters. In June (a few days after having my tonsils out) we adopted two zebra finches from the Humane Society. Will loves them *eyeroll*. THEN I mentioned that I would like to foster a bunny. Will put his foot down (as he did for all the other additions). He saw the picture of Berry-Boo that Julie sent us (when she was at the shelter, still) and he instantly agreed.

Poor Will. Out of the seven mammal & bird pets, only three are "his". Berry-Boo is moreso his than mine (even though I play with her), and he has one finch and a Robo-ham. Tell your hubby that my boyfriend knows the feeling! :p (Plus, a "foot down" on a subject doesn't necessarily mean "no"!) lol

He's got a beautiful coat color. Must have! *dips Orion in easter egg dye* I've got a Netherland mix, that looks the Netherland. But he (or she, too young to sex) is the otter coloration.

Latest posts

Back