Bald spot on the nose?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamsterdance

Reaction score
Chloe is a year and a half old grey lionhead. My brother got her when she was about 4 months, and she has been in my care for about two months now. Ever since he got her, she has had a bald spot on the tip of her nose. It is completely hairless and smooth and doesn't look dry or irritated. The spot has never gotten bigger or smaller, and I'm not exactly sure what it could be. Is this common? I don't think it is mites just because it doesn't look dry or bothered and it has never changed. Any ideas what it could be? Does she just have a bald area on her nose? :?

How big is it? Do you have a picture? If it's been there that long (8 months if I'm understanding correctly) without changing, I'm inclined to think it may be a scar, especially considering the location. She may have gotten bit on the nose by another rabbit.

I agree that it may be a scar caused by another rabbit. I have a buck who was bitten by my other buck and he scarred :(

Posting a photo would help :)

Latest posts

Back