Bad Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberNBuns

Reaction score
[align=center]
badbun.jpg

Alcohol can impair your judgement.... :p[/align]

A story my husbands family told me how he gotspanked for lying when he ran in the house and told his grandma arabbit got her chickens. I hope Miss Daisy can see this from heavenbecause she believed him but the faimly did not and I will be sure theysee this now because they said it was impossible

My husband just got home and loved the photo andwe both laughed hard. we really needed that for real becausewe had some news yesterday that was not good. Our landlordtold us our house was sold and we have to get out in 30-45 days. I wasdevasted yesterday but we will be OK

oh my god-that is too funny!

bunty, im sorry to hear that...that has to berough. good thing you guys are optimistic-with all those buns, you needa bigger place anyway!! :)

OMG! That is funnier than seeing Junior try to getit on with Sweetpea. He always ends up on the wrong end!Before we knew they were both boys I was worried we would endup with babies but hubby brought it to my attention that we wouldn'tget any THAT way LOL!

Back