Bad Benny bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun Mom

Reaction score
I finally caught what was happening with two of my pigs....bite marks.

I found Benny in their cage. He figured out how to swing their dooropen. At first he was all happy go lucky until he decided to checkDafney out and Kelso went after him. Kelso got nipped on top of thehead. I was already in the process of getting them out. I climbed ingot Kelso and Dafney. Benny hates to be picked up but is a sweet bunnyand shocked me b/che charged me and got very ugly. He camevery close to nailing me. I have teeth scrap marks on my hand. I didn'twant him getting mad at me so I got the hubby to herd him out. Bennyhates him anyway. Talk about mad!! I've read about the bunny growlthing and now know what it sounds like.

Thankfully, he calmed down as soon as the hubby left the room and chinned me.

Here's a pic of the Benny in their cage....He was a little ticked offin this one. Oh yeah, and we have fixed the swinging door so this won'thappen again.

aw..wait, so the pigs bit the bun?.. my guineapigs chase after my rabbits to try and.. hump them... hahah.. and riptheir hair out.. but like, yeah, no bites! Good luck with the new door!hehe.

-Ashley

Benny, Benny,Benny.... No guinea pigs!!They are friends, not tastysnacks! You are a bunny, youeat pellets and veggiesand hay, not guinea pigs. You are vegetarian, not carnivorous.

When I went to pick up Abby, she hopped into their guinea pig cage andwasrunning around like a crazy woman. She didn'ttry to eat them though. A lot of times pigs and buns can begood friends.

Jen

Back