Bad and Good News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicalovesjesse

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone remembers me.
But I feel like I need to post this here.
A few months bad I lost my sweet little Pippin.
It was very hard, and still is.
He meant so much to me. He was so special. Kind. Humorous. Playful. Perfect.
I have been healing though. And I find myself longing another rabbit.
I believe I have a bunny shaped whole that Pippin put in my heart. And I know it will last the rest of my life.

The good news here is, I am getting a new bunny.
I found a breeder I love, and a litter coming up soon.
I will be hopefully getting a male velveteen lop.
I am extremely excited!
And am happy to offer a new rabbit a good home.

We will be going for semi-free range so I will most likely have questions.
But for now I'll leave it at what I've already said.

I miss you Pippin. You are such a good boy, and I know you are enjoying bunny heaven.

< 3 Jessica

I'm glad you're opening your heart up to another bunny. Weren't you in Silt before? I come from Colorado Springs and my family still lives there.

I was in Silt. And I'm actually in Parker now.
o_O We move a lot...
I'm happy I'm still remembered!

And thank you. When Pippin passed I thought I'd never get another rabbit.
But lately something has been... missing.

Of course we remember you! :)

I'm so sorry for your loss of Pippin and I completely understand the bunny shaped hole he left in your heart. You cannot replace Pippin, but you can share your love with another bunny who would be so lucky to have it.

I'm incredibly jealous you may be getting a velveteen lop!! They are one of my favorite breeds, congrats!

Thanks you everyone. For some reason I knew I should have posted about Pippin on here earlier. You are all so wonderful and comforting. :inlove:

Erika, I originally wanted an english lop. But there aren't any breeders here in Colorado as far as I can tell.
But I came across tons of velveteen lop breeders. And they are sooo cute. Having another bunny as soft as Pippin was will be wonderful.

so sorry about your loss :(

But everything happens for a reason and I am very happy for you and the new bunny that you two will have each other :)

Aww sorry you lost Pippin...and what great news about bringing another bunny into your home..

Latest posts

Back