back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peepers

Raven and Sterlings mom
Reaction score
I used to be active on here, but I lost both my bunnies(Jenny-mix and Peepers-dwarf hotot) and was rabbitless for a long time. my basement was being redone so I had opted to wait till that was done before adding anything new to my house! now that everything is done, I am no longer bunniless!! last Friday I brought home 2 16 week old Does, Raven- a black Rex, and Sienna- a tort mix breed!

DSC_0029_zpsjcvwtmte.jpg

DSC_0017_zpsmmjjht0u.jpg

Raven is the more reserved one, though that really isn't saying much as both are extremly social and outgoing, Raven is just the more reserved of the 2 lol. she tends to hide from new things at first, but is usually out exploring very quickly, she only rarely volunteers for cuddles, but loves getting them!!

DSC_0023_zpso7sct8qb.jpg

DSC_0003_zpsdydhytfr.jpg

Sienna is much smaller(was told she would grow to about 4lbs) but she is crazy! Sienna LOVES absolutely everything, never hides, and will hop in anyone's lap and shower them with kisses upon first meeting, she is always the first one to check out anything new, and loves to seek out snuggles!

DSC_0025_zpsqszyyqfs.jpg

Latest posts

Back