Back home.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
He's such a nice boy!! He rode home realnice....we stopped at a rest area cuz he was wiggly and thought heneeded to potty.....he ran around and had a ball, we had troublecatching him...LOL.....Him and Corky have met and did GREATtogether...I was very proud of both of them....so I'm really hopingthey can be friends and can go on stroller rides and thingstogether....right now he's settling into his new cage so I'll get somepics later!

Meeting Brimmhere was alot of fun....we went and had lunch together,she's a very neat person and is doing a great thing with her rabbitrescue!!

Awesome! Can't wait to see pics!

Pam

babytriosmall.jpg

I sure hope they can be...I feel bad forCorky..he wants to be everyones friend and no one else cooperates allthat well...I think he and Oreo could be...but she sometimes gets weirdabout things, so with all he's been thru, not sure I trust thesituation completely....

Bandit really is a butterball like Brimmhere said...he seems to carryall the weight in his tummy....and he's got this lil head and lil tinystick legs...its actually kinda funny...but he's a sweetie!

Anyway...without bothering him too much...I went in and snuck some pics..

Bandit1.jpg

Bandit2.jpg

Bandit3.jpg

LOL, Brimmhere wasn't kidding..he lovestv...he's sitting with me and turned around so he could see it..he'sjust chillin watchin animal planet! haha!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
LOL, Brimmhere wasn't kidding..he loves tv...he's sittingwith me and turned around so he could see it..he's just chillin watchinanimal planet! haha!
He's not a butterball! He's art-imitating-life! Inotherwords, imitating a guy who watches way too much tv and drinksbeer! That's why his weight is in his tummy, LOL.

He's quite the cutie. I hope he can be friends with Corky. I thought he and Oreo had been doing well?

What a cutie. I love that spot around his eye.He reminds me of Blues Clues...except the fact that Blues Clues is adog, not a bun.

Soincredibiley adorable. :inlove:

~ Katy

He's art-imitating-life! Inotherwords, imitating a guy who watches way too much tv and drinksbeer! That's why his weight is in his tummy, LOL.<-- LMAO!!!!!! Thats great!

He and Oreo do ok...but she can get kinda grumpy and I'm not sure I'mwilling to take the chance of him getting hurt...I don't think she'd doanything to...but I don't feel 100% comfortable with it..and after allhe's been thru, if I don't feel 100% ok with it..its not happening!

Was a lil worried last nite as he snubbed his bunny salad, but he ateit during the nite and had some poopies, so that made me feelbetter. He came in bed and watched some tv this morningtoo...LOL. We also helped him figure out the shelves in his cage so heknows where the pellets and water are now too! He's gonna bea great addition and I can't wait til Austin gets home to meet him...hewill LOVE the way Bandit just chills with ya....forever!!

Bandit has settled in pretty well, LOVES to getout and play in the bunny room and is eating well....using litterbox...what a good boy!!!!

Oh what a cutie. What a lucky boy tohave you as a mom. What a great story really. It never ceases to amazeme how many bunnies on this forum find the perfect forever home with afellow board member.

Welcome Home Bandit!!!

Congratulations!!!

Tina

Latest posts

Back