Baby Runt dying with diarrhoea

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, afterscanning throughsome of your postsI'm very muchmissing Buck Jones commentaries on trolling and responsible petownership right aboutnow....

Raspberry

Hey Ellie, lookslike we were right on target! This one's been banned before! Ol' Buckmust have passed on some of that good sense to us afterall!

We shall stay ever vigilantinour pursuit of trolls!

Raspberry

We rock....great teamwork...together we canknock 'em dead in their tracks.....maybe three of us, me you and tinacould band together like the three stooges (except smarter) and be agroup that hunts out trolls or somefin...lol, just a thought, name thegroup after Buck, lol, just a thought.
Ellie

I'm sure it will take the whole bunch of us! Too many for me to remember or count.

From this day forward, we shall be known as Buck's Troll Busters!

We will honor him by alwaysgiving others the benefit ofdoubt and not jumping to conclusions.

We will be fair and honest, but just as Buck always had a way of doing, we will not mince words.

So it has been said, So it shall be done!!!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm sure it will take thewhole bunch of us! Too many for me to remember or count.

From this day forward, we shall be known as Buck's Troll Busters!

We will honor him by alwaysgiving others the benefit ofdoubt and not jumping to conclusions.

We will be fair and honest, but just as Buck always had a way of doing, we will not mince words.

So it has been said, So it shall be done!!!
" quack..quack.." ;)

JimD wrote:
" quack..quack.." ;)
That is so funny! We think alike! ;)

I was just thinking of "The Duck" thismorning!!!

I planned on bumpingsomeofThe Duck posts this afternoon!!!!

Raspberry

Buck Jones is a valued member of thisand other rabbit forums. He was a wealth of knowledge and was alwayswilling to share that knowledge. He helped countless people and theirrabbits.

Buck passed away on Sunday. We are all grieving and mourninghis passing. If you look at most people's avatars you will see numerouspictures of Buck.

Tina

Yes I had a look around the site and it seems he was a very caring man. May God rest his soul in peace.

dixonsrabbitry wrote:
After the vet visit see if you can get ahold of some dry tail, and giveit to it. Most pestores around here carry it. Though Im not sure aboutthe ones in the UK.

Dri-tail question....I had used it many years ago for diarrhea, decidedto try it again about a year ago, and lo and behold, there was awarning on the new bottles: "Do not use for rabbits" (or somethingsimilar). Why??

Thanks!

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
dixonsrabbitry wrote:
After the vet visit see if you can get ahold of some dry tail, and giveit to it. Most pestores around here carry it. Though Im not sure aboutthe ones in the UK.

Dri-tail question....I had used it many years ago for diarrhea, decidedto try it again about a year ago, and lo and behold, there was awarning on the new bottles: "Do not use for rabbits" (or somethingsimilar). Why??

Thanks!

Rose
Hi Rose,

We found the same thing when we purchased some the other day for one of our hamster(....the hammie is fine now jsyk;))

I wouldn't have even noticed, but MrsD brought it to my attention.

I was also with the understanding that it could be used for rabbits,however it now indicates on the packagethat itisnotfor "use for non-rodents such as rabbits".

I'll have to research it a bit and see what I can find out.

Let's start anew topic though ;), as I don't think this is avery appropriate thread to discuss something that is actuallyproductive and may be of interest to some of the others.

Although, in a way it's interesting how the tables turned and a trollactually prompted us to turn this into something productive! So there!

***baaaaahhhh***

~billygoatgruff:D

Back