baby rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onnie

Reaction score
My baby rabbits r starting to come to me if theyare scared or want a cuddle and greet me at the cage,it is so lovely ijust had to share it with you they are only 6 weeks old

I so glad thatHoney and Bubbles (that is their names right? :)) are doing so well! Ifyou ever get a chance to post some pictures of them I would really loveto see them!:D

~Amy

Isn't that the greatest feeling, Onnie? They KNOW you are mamma. Little sweeties :p

This thread is worthless without pics!Kidding of course! ;) I'm glad to hear your new ones aresettling in so well!!! You need some happiness this time around! Gladits found you and your new kids!

Thank you all so much,i love this forum its niceto know there is a place to come for excellent advice and ideas on howto care for these wonderfull animals.I wish i had found it when i gotmy first rabbit i could have done with the advice.The to rabbits wehave now are doing so well thanks to this forum and the lovely peoplewho have joined and are allways on hand in a time of need. from sharonthe late onnies mum and my babies bubble and honey;)

Latest posts

Back