baby rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbits20

Reaction score
hi all,my rabbit fiona had 7 babies,but one ishaving trouble walking,they are 4 weeks old,her wee head looks smallerthan the rest,she is eating and drinking,she is able to get around,butfalls and rolls over,i have an appointment at four today,i just preythat they can do somthing for her,as anybody came across thisbefore,

never come across it before but good luck, maybe its an ear infection or something that may effect the balance xx

i feel daft for asking, what do you mean runt ofthe family,i cant think of anything else,apart from this wee rabbit,mynext door niebour said it will not survive,but its got to,when i gonear it,the other babies sit in front of it,do they no somthing idont,i will let you no how i get on at the vets,

A runt is the smallest one of alitter. Normally a runt is very smaller. Good Luckat the vets. You and the baby bun are in my thoughts.

Sharon

thanks for your prayers,i came home withouther,it was water on the brain,the vet said,she might have survivedanother six months,but i thought why put my wee:angel:through this,i cant write anymore just now,i amfilling up again,

Im sorry you can home alone.

:hug:

Be sure to know that she is with the rest of our babies at RainbowBridge with Uncle Buck giving her lots of love and care until the daycomes for you both to be reunited

:angelandbunny:

I'm so sorry to hear about your littlebaby. Please accept my sympathy.Enjoy the otherlittle ones and know that you did all you could.

...when i go near it,the other babies sit in front of it,do they no somthing i dont

Yes, sometimes the mother orsiblings can sense that somethingis wrong with one of them. And it'll may be very obvious howthey treat that one.

How sad for you... I'm so sorry... but pleaseremember that while the baby was here only a short time, it knewgenuine love, and you did that for the lil one.

Zee wrote:
Besure to know that she is with the rest of our babies at Rainbow Bridgewith Uncle Buck giving her lots of love and care until the day comesfor you both to be reunited

:angelandbunny:

I second that emotion.

I'm so sorry, rabbits20. :sad:

You certainly did all you could, and I'm grateful the little one knew Love in his/her life before she had to go back "home".

:rose:

-Carolyn

I am so sorry to hear about your little one. Asmany people have said alreaddy, at least he/she knew love like yoursbefore having to go back home...

I will be praying for you...

:pray:

thank you all for your kind words,:),she was awee darling,my daughter came home yesterday from school,and wee toldher that she had to be put to sleep,i thought she took it well,butreturned from school today wondering where she was,she thought put tosleep,so that they could fix her,when i explained she broke herheart,we have lost cheeky,chucky,and three other babies in the past butshe took this real bad,i never said what type she was she was a dutch,ihave brownie,fiona,shrek,spud,junior,springer,and 2 lots of babiesfiona had 7,springer had 5, yes thats 18in total,now femalesand males are in different hutches,in the cold weather they come in,yesits mayhem,but a lot of fun,iam not keeping all babies just one,i noyous will say thats wrong to let the two females have kits,but i dohave good homes for them,but i will have them all sprayed,before wintercomes in,

Latest posts

Back