Baby Pictures....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueGiants

Reaction score
I have a few litters right now and was asked to post some baby pictures... so I'll try.

Celtic Crossing (CJ126 - Blue Flemish Giant) has a litter of 7 Blue and 1 Black (Sired by Perseus (CJ054). Born 10-20-09 (5 weeks old in these photo's)

5weeks3.jpg

5weeks2.jpg

5weeks1.jpg

Not sure if you can see Celtic, but she is laying with her head under the feeder and she is letting the babies climb on her to reach the feeder and water spout. The black baby boy is sitting on her back.

We have a Mini Rex litter of 4 babies. (There were 6, but she lost two). Momma is Ghost, she is a broken Black, but too lightly marked to show (also called a charlie). Sired by Shadow Boy (black), born 10-29-09

Ghost is Poe's Aunt (she is sister to his mom). She is not too clean right now because she lets the babies sleep on her all night long...
ghost1.jpg

Two brokens and a Booted Broken:
DSC00971.jpg

Ruby Eyed white baby that wouldn't sit still long enough to get her picture taken...
DSC00974.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

Booted Baby Bunny Butt!
DSC00972.jpg

They are all so AWESOME! I so wish right now I still lived in NY!!! I would be in your barn every day LOL..

Do you breed any of the Blue Eyed Whites & Sable Point?
Omagosh! If I saw a baby blue eyed...I do not I could resist lol! I think they are just so beautiful!

I like the black otter and castor too...just not as much..

Silver Fox litter, born to Morticia, sired by Navaho, she had a litter of 5 (lost one). Born 10-4-09. Babies are born solid black and get their silvering starting around 6-7 weeks, and finish silvering out around 4 months of age. The silvering should cover their face, legs, feet and tail.

Morticia on the left, babies squished in the corner!
DSC01011.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

Nosey baby! (She's really solid black, just so shiney the flash reflected!)
DSC01007.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

BlueGiants wrote:
Ruby Eyed white baby that wouldn't sit still long enough to get her picture taken...
DSC00974.jpg

You know I am not a fan of the red eyes...but this little one just looks so darn lovable!

We also have a Mini Rex litter out of Jacquie and Shakespear (Shakespear is Poe's Grandfather). (There were 5 babies, but we lost one. It just faded away.)

This is Shakespear:
DSC01029.jpg

This is Jacquie:
DSC01030.jpg

The 4 babies:
DSC01032.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

This is a VERY active little group. LOL!! Tough to keep them still enough to get a photo!
DSC01036.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

omigosh...you are to blame for me fallin in like with the silver foxs. they are soo beautiful. and your blue giants make me want one so badly!

Wow! What a wonderful collection of young kits! I gotta say I am extremely partial to the blue and the one black Giants. WHat a joy to see and handle! They are all so very beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

In that last litter - the one with the full mustache is ADORABLE...well...they are all...but especially that one.

Now I understand why you're so busy...but I wouldn't mind being busy like that too!

BlueGiants wrote:
We also have a Mini Rex litter out of Jacquie and Shakespear (Shakespear is Poe's Grandfather). (There were 5 babies, but we lost one. It just faded away.)

This is Shakespear:
DSC01029.jpg
Shakespear has a bunny silhouette around his eye, TOO!!!

I love love love all the baby photos!!! Thank you, Cathy!!!

Back