Baby Photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CiaraPatricia

Reaction score
Took some photos of the babies just now, they're not great cos I can never take good photos in the shed with my camera, even though there's quite a lot of light, anyway . . . I'm trying to guess the colours but not sure about most of them! Dad is black and mom is broken sable chin or something like that :)

I think this is a broken black anyway, easy enough right :biggrin2:

photo002-3.jpg

Not sure what colour this baby would be called, I'll just say light grey, the mom didn't have much colour on her back when she was young, it was really light, so I think the baby will be darker than her anyway

photo006-1.jpg

Same on I think but there's a darker grey too, maybe that is it, not sure

photo011-6.jpg

This is a bad photo, but it's grey and has white round the eyes, ears and belly, I was thinking some kind of chinchilla or something?

photo012-3.jpg

Same one again

photo017.jpg

Then there are three darker greys, no white belly, not sure what they will be but could they be Siamese Sable, or I dunno, but I had Siamese sables beforeand they weresimilar as far as I remember . . . Whatever they are, they're cute :) This one was really sleepy and peed on me :p

photo018.jpg

Pretty babies..! :)

Yes, the first one is a broken black.
What are in the parents background.?

I don't know the parents backgrounds actually.

They do look big, but they are Lionheads (a week old in the photos), the dad is only 3 pounds, the mother is maybe 4.

And the one in the first pic was stretching so looks bigger :D

Back